"Genodic" process or treat your plants with music

I posted a good study on here done on the effects of different music(vibz) on plants.

3 Likes

Wasn’t hard to find for me, or what are you looking for exactly?

I would agree about the arbitrary assignment of amino acids to musical notes, what specifically are you criticising?

A friend of mine deeply into pseudoscience introduced me to this stuff when i was still a kid, and even then i thought (being miles away from classical scientific education) that his approach was flawed and there were most likely only cherry picked examples for pictures in the book.

Still, i think Emoto was onto something, even if he chose entirely the wrong approach to his experiments and presentation.

Heck, is there any thermodynamically acceptable explanation for consciousness, emotion or the inherent tendency of matter to self-organize?

I firmly believe the kind of natural science we have now is the best kind we ever had, but it, too, has its limits, which usefully confine it to its own realm.

About homeopathy, as someone who is required to have a professional opinion on it, i think it is nothing but a vessel or means of helping the individual attempting treatment to psychologically stabilize themselves in their quest for self-healing.

The “magick” involved in the preparation of homeopathic medicines to me is nothing but a distraction from the fact that this shit is in fact just slightly contaminated sugar/dilute alcohol.

I’d never actively steer someone towards it, but for the people it works well for, i also wouldn’t recommend against it - if and only if used for slight ailments. There was this one mom though who was dead set on “curing” her mongoloid son of 17 years with homeopathy…yeah.

2 Likes

I agree that this lacks more serious studies on the subject. In view of the reactions of some, we can understand that not many people will laugh at their credibility there. Without pioneer, no innovation, nor a great country like yours.
The man tended to look back in front of him to move forward without looking behind him. Some scientists have been called heretics for their ideas, and it will only be several years or even centuries after someone else with more technical means who will manage to provide the proof that everyone wants to have to change their minds. notice.
Ex: (Pseudo science) Before the invention of the microscope, very few scientists suspected the existence of invisible living beings. In antiquity, Aristotle had formulated the idea of ​​an invisible contagion of certain diseases but he could not provide the proof. Likewise, in the 16th century, von Hutten and Paracelsus affirmed the existence of invisible living germs, but their ideas had little success. Girolamo Fracastoro (1483-1553), Italian physician and poet, wrote a treatise on contagious diseases in which he attributes syphilis and tuberculosis to invisible living beings capable of multiplying. It is also from one of his poems that the name of syphilis is derived
It was not until Anthony Van Liebenhook who developed the first microscope in 1680.
(Science) It will be Louis Pasteur who will be glorified, who will reap all the laurels and who will become the father of current microbiology (that no one disputes).
If man had understood all of the world around him there would be no more unknowns, which is not the case! There is still a lot to discover and in full of different known and unknown domain.
But we continue to dismiss and easily forget everything that escapes our understanding, examples are numerous in science, or in archelogy.
The Anticythère Machine or the bagdad pile also prove that we are RE-discovering the forgotten knowledge of the ancients.

The man always thinks he is sufficiently intelligent, seeing that it is with this that he judges!

3 Likes

Génodique: musical tracks for the cultivation of cannabis

Genodic is the art of healing plants through music. The subject is obviously controversial. But the convincing results of this practice have attracted a good number of farmers and winegrowers who wish to no longer resort to chemical insecticides and pesticides. So why not the cannabis growers?

Origin of the genodic
Genodic is by far the least common practice of growing and caring for plants. It is about activating defense mechanisms in the plant against unfavorable climatic conditions or predators with musical notes.
A French company has attracted professionals tired of using chemicals to heal their plantations. Génodics, this is the name of the company, was founded by Joël Sternheimer, doctor in theoretical physics but also a musician. This scientist began this research about 40 years ago. In the 1960s, researchers had already demonstrated the effect of music on plant growth. Dr Sternheimer applied this discipline to plants and animals. The researcher explained these results. In order for this scientific work to be accessible to as many people as possible, we will try to relate the basis of his work in the simplest possible way.

Proteody, the melody of proteins
I - Function of the protein in living organisms
Genodic acts on proteins. But, what exactly are proteins used for?
Proteins are to the structure of living things what bricks are to a house. They also have other roles. Proteins are found in the cells of human body organs or in the leaves, stems and flowers of plants. The function of proteins is to shape matter. So, it is they that make a stem a stem, a flower and a flower, or a root not a leaf.

II - The information about how proteins are made is musical
Proteins are formed by a biochemical process that allows cells to make them, from their genes. This action occurs when this information is transferred by the RNA. (RNA is a biological molecule found in almost all living things. Riboniculeic acid (RNA) is a molecule that is chemically very similar to DNA).
As RNA transmits the information to the cell to make the protein, Dr Sternheimer found signals appearing. These signals are called “ladder waves”. These waves emit frequencies that are measured in Hertz (Hz). (For example, an LA in music, corresponds to a frequency of 440 Hz.)
The frequencies of “scale waves” are therefore audible sounds at the scale of living things, whether human, animal or plant. These sounds correspond to musical notes. From this observation, Joël Sternheimer established a table of the notes emitted during the synthesis of proteins. These notes are called proteodies, the protein and melody contraction. These frequencies diffused on plants can stimulate the production of proteins, and used differently, slow them down.

III - The genodic, the partition of the living
Cells are made up of amino acids, very basically, much like the human body is made up of flesh and bone.
The human body uses 20 amino acids for its functioning. The scientist established 10 distinct frequencies corresponding to these 20 amino acids. When the protein structure is simple, few amino acids are used. Conversely, a complex protein will be made with a larger number of amino acids, up to several hundred. With so many amino acids, complex sequences of frequencies are created. Transcribed into a musical note, it is a real score that reveals itself. And it is these sequences that Joël Sternheimer has musically transcribed. And what works for humans also works for plants.
The precise program of the Génodics company is known only to its founder and the farmers who have subscribed to it. No sound, even demos, is on the web. But, this program has literally transformed the lives of those who joined.

The credibility of the genodic
Beyond the all positive testimonials from Génodics users, Dr Sternheimer’s program was recognized by a judgment of the Board of Appeal of the European Patent Office of March 8, 2004. The subject is also dealt with in some high schools since a 1st S student explains having learned that music could influence the development of plants by increasing or, on the contrary, stopping their development.
Skeptics side by side with established scientists stick with what they do best: skepticism for failing to try to replicate the experiment - like any self-respecting scientist. The reasons for this denial are theirs. Remember that lobbies are extremely powerful. But, just remember that when aspirin was first created, no one was able to explain why acetylsalicylic acid relieved aches and pains. And yet it worked. The scientific explanation did not come until much later. Willow bark which contains acetylsalicylic acid in its natural state was used by the Greek physician Hippocrates [460-377 BCE (BCE)] and even before by the Egyptians (-1550 BCE).

Source: BIOTOPS - BioTops

2 Likes