Genetics for 2021!

I will throw in a free growlight to grow your 25k worth of free clones if you post a pic of your plants holding today’s newspaper in it.

Put your face in the pic and I’ll PayPal you enough cash to go get an Asian rub and tug

3 Likes

im not trying to ask for this free shit, but it makes pics tempting.

What’s it going to take for us to incentivize you to redeem yourself?

You’d think the redemption was enough officer.

1 Like

im not the type to ask for free shit. I was gonna pay glp for his clone.

Are you @Pocketaces ?

2 Likes

Something tells me probably not.

1 Like

They’re cousins, at the very least, lol

1 Like

what did he do to make you upset? he just seemed to ask for a home game? im shy about that shit since i know all home games are rigged. you only need to cheat one time to make the odds way in your favor. also someone in that thread said rake is 600 an hour??? thats crazy. rake is 120 -140 per hour. Try getting 6 players at a timed rake game to pay 100 each per hour. I dont usually play such high stakes= but its 14 per hour per player, not 600 with 9 players. if its that= good game because nobody plans on wilnning.

Hi all!

I think this is my first call out? I think…

I have got to clear this air out, cause some ppl were personally and financially hurt, and others feeling distrusting to the cannabis community.

I have much respect for anyone on here, and I’ve always followed the golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated.

I met Deshazzo early this year while I was working in my Conex in NeWalla, OK. I was showing off my work and lab, and the cannabis company he was recently let go from offered me a deal to partner and collab to bring premium flower and extracts to the OK market for cheaper prices so everyone’s happy.

I visited the farm in Southern OK, and they have a good layout to start. Some things I would definitely change, but you have to start somewhere. BUT, with the news of InHouse Genetics coming onboard, that really caught my attention. I’ve grown their seed packs for many of years, and I was excited to run personally under them. We made a deal, and I was to begin buildout and install my new lab I recently purchased and custom built.

Then things started to fall apart before my eyes. The more I visited the farm, the more I saw deshazzo failing at his growing abilities that he hyped up. I bought a White Truffle cut from @demontrich a couple months back, and I literally gave it to the farm (not him) to run. Since then, that I know of, he’s sold 2 cuts behind my and the companies backs to another grow down the road. Even though he says, “bro, I’ve had white truffle”……no, no he didn’t. And all the workers on that farm would vouch. He lied, saying he had the Larry Bird cut of Gelato, but that bitch did not grow like the Bird I’ve personally seen. Which added to his appearance coming off as a deceitful boy.

InHouse let’s us provide a nursery, but no breeder cuts are allowed to sell. Strictly and it’s in contract. So them Slurricanes he was promising to you all, sadly, we can’t let them out.

The last grow he did, came out with aphids and the investors finally trashed his ass. My former partner, that was running my rosin side, quit over deshazzo and how he talks to people. The drive to work (2hrs) was already bad enough on him, but to come and hear BS from a dude whom he hardly knows… that’s the shit that put me over the edge.

The final breaking point for me was when he told my former partner to stop running rosin due to yields (deshazzo doesn’t know how to harvest for fresh frozen. There was hella fan leaves and all in the bags that were compressed so much, it was literal blocks of ice formed of weed)… then he had a talk with me, and told me to run the rest of the shitty blocks of ice weed, while he was outsourcing the non-compressed bags to another lab. I felt so disrespected…

I’ve been out of prison for 12 years (yesterday marked my twelve year anniversary) so I’ve cooled down and now with a family, I know to rather talk it out with the real partners. Otherwise, I would have popped that fool in his mouth right there… AND IM GLAD YOU MADE THIS POST, SO YOU SEE THIS SHIT AND KNOW WHATS ON MY MIND.

But I just went next door and told them, either he’s gone or I’m leaving. And by the next week, that fool was gone. InHouse is our partner, and with my help and another veteran grower, we are turning that whole farm around. And we have also built an indoor facility to start with our exotic lines and premium products. We’ve (everybody at that farm) been working real hard since the takeover and we can’t wait to push quality out within the coming weeks.

As for deshazzo, players beware! Personally, I’ll be okay. I just sold my Grass Valley property and I’m sitting nice. But it’s the other workers that were depending on those last sales to get them through the next months. Again, we’ll all be okay and everyone’s attitudes are so different. What the world will offer when you ditch an oddball. :+1:t2:

18 Likes

This explains why he had a bunch of great clones for sale then disappeared

Glad you got it sorted and got rid of the snakes

8 Likes

Congrats on your anniversary! That’s no small thing being a felon! I wish the best for you, and all that’s involved in your project!

11 Likes

Thanks bro. I really appreciate it man.

5 Likes

Keep pluging away. Dont let Shity people bring you down. You know where you have been and where you want to be. Make it happen. If you need anything let me know.

8 Likes

FUCK deshazzo

And props man, I’m at 10 years.

10 Likes

Definitely bro, I appreciate the words of encouragement. I’m happy to see the workers having some ambition and actually working towards a goal. That goal not driving them and me into the ground.

6 Likes

That’s great man! Damn good news

4 Likes

I’m still green when it comes to all that social media stuff. Like buying followers and stuff. I thought he was legit after seeing him having nearly 40k followers. But the guys on the farm showed me how he bought his followers and when you go to the tag section, all that mostly comes up is some fashion wear shit.

4 Likes

Yo you’re a real one @Boomtownpharms way to shake dem snakes and stick to you’re morals brother. Best of luck w everything if I can ever help holler.

7 Likes

Thanks bro. :pray:t2: Hate having to go down to this level but if I can share the real ins and outs to save another person in the community, I’m all for it. Some ppl out there will never come to grasp of the damage they do.

10 Likes

Like mama said " what happens in the dark always comes to light"

5 Likes