General for sale for kewl shit.

Yes or no?

Im sure all of us like minded people have some cool shit…

Im into rainbows and unicorns…

And shiny things…

And loud things…

Also glass dildos for mah asshole.

What im saying is that i want to have an F4200 garage sale and buy some kewl shit.

6 Likes

Go to the classified section?
Also i can make glass dildos. (And other glass things lol)

5 Likes

Anything’s a dildo if you’re brave enough

27 Likes

Comment of 2020 so far in my books. Lmao

9 Likes

What you looking to buy? I’ve got lots of cls stuff for sale

So more than extract shit right? Just cool shit in general? I’m pretty utilitarian, so I don’t own much, but this could actually be pretty interesting if everyone participated.

What cool shit do you have to offer? I’ll dig around what little shit I have today and see what I can find.

Also, I’m so glad you’re here rainbow peen, I thoroughly enjoy your posts.

2 Likes

You mean you’re not interested in CBD, lanpham masks, and used centrifuges?

8 Likes

I got an old Summit Research open blast tube from back in the days for sale.

And 2 extra 3in 1um killa plates in case hes currently out

Also a bunch of random stainless clamps, gaskets, spools and lids.

14 Likes

That looks like some @Rainbowp3nis could get behind. In his behind

8 Likes

which i am!

I have soooo much shit i can sell…new and used…geez… I have 20x 6" HP clamps for low psi applications as they were cut a bit wrong. ive bought soo many like these from places like BVV, OSS, XD, HFS as other competitors will just sell defective clamps like this. $15 shipped priority each. Pretty much the price of the new hardware alone.

I got a used 4" built diamond miner…$175 shipped

several alcohol 5 micron sintered discs which ARE NOT REENFORCED… Perfect for alcohol. 3"-$40, 4" 55, 6" 75

Thats some off the top of my head…Hit

5 Likes

I’m interested! What’s it take to get 2 of the 4in disks?

1 Like

I’ll take 2 of the 3" discs for the alcohol. I’ll dm you.

I had thought about posting a McIntosh MA6400 up in here…I figured there must be a cultured audiophile here.

We should totally have a non cannabis classifieds. I’m a hustler who is always selling shit from bulldozers, bang sticks, to high end audio…I know there are items that people here would be interested in at times but I’ve not wanted to spam the forum with random FS posts.

7 Likes

Nice. I used to be an audio engineer, good to see another audio nerd.

1 Like

Unfortunately I’m not really an audio nerd. I grew up listening to high end audio, and I inherit high end audio gear on occasion. I appreciate good sound. However, it is not a priority or focus. I inherited the MA6400…an epic Cadillac of an audio receiver. I was still using my MAC4300 I had owned for 20 years. I swapped them out, heard the difference, but understood my speakers couldn’t support the quality of the MA6400 and that it would be better to pass it on to someone who would truly bask in its glory. It took a while, but I found a guy who really wanted it and gave him a steal of a deal because it meant something to him. The MAC4300 still bumpin in my shed…plus…could you see a MA4600 in a ghetto 10x12 shed/hash oil lab. That would be sacrilegious…it deserved a better life. The MAC4300 does have it’s own cooled enclosure though lol

2 Likes

This is going great…

I got about 40x puffco pro clones with lithium ion batteries, full quartz and titanium coils. All parts are compatible with puffco pro and kandypens galaxy pens. They come in a carry case and have a poker.

$10 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

2 Likes

Can i add oneto my order? I sent a dm last night about plates

1 Like

Yes a general fo’ sale unrelated to cbds and thcs. I like geeeetars and cool furniture lolz.

2 Likes

Dm me about the miner

I’m looking to move from open blasting to a closed loop system. I have a bout 5 grand to spend. I need a loop and an oven. Can you school me up? Looking to purchase at least a 5lb loop. I process 5-10lbs of bho a week

1 Like

Youll need.
12x12 collection and a 4x48 column to run 5lbs. (A 50lb lpg tank that holds 25 lbs or a stainless tank also)
Ovens are kinda pricey but ive never looked at the .9 cft ovens.
Probably the size that you would need unless you plan on growing.
For 5 grand im not sure youll get everything you need so i would suggest sourcing your oven used.
What is your goal? If just making crude then i think your going to be good at 5k