General drug news/discussion

They changed the law in 99, prior to that you could legally buy it and when you got stopped long as you had the paperwork and they were chained upright with a cap (federal guidelines at the time) you were all good. There has always been 3 different grades but ive never seen or ever heard about odorized gas and ive gone thru more than i can even come close to remembering

1 Like

damn, i guess i was lame for not going into the store? I think in my state was different because my friends robbed dentists and shit? We had tanks in our local forest preserves in the 80s but it stopped?

1 Like

odorized is auto grade ive never bought it but thats why you cant inhale car n20

No there was a depot by you i would go to whenever we were in that part. This was all tour stuff, nitrous mafia, wrecking crew. It was federal law so it was the same everywhere you just had to go to the welding shop. Maybe now it does but before all you had to do as of the last time i saw it was 5 yrs ago was filter out the lubricant for the motor. It might be odorized now if i wanna do a tank i just get a real one and do it

I always read it had sulphur, and i quit building cars in 2001 so it was before then. I went from cars to bikes. non nitrous bikes

No idea i never used a drop of it for cars, if a car can run sulphur with no problem then it’s absolutely possible. Ive just never seen it

i think the area you were in was giving a wink nod to auto nitrous and giving you all the good shit.

No i know the colors and codes for them, they were all medical grade. Its an industrial gas, where i buy butane now had them i can see them. Same color tanks same everything because they also deliver to hospitals and dentist offices. I was way to deep to not know what i was doing, it was not auto grade

then im dumb for not making a local nitrous mob and bringing it to the raves. And i shouldve sold more weed- thats a double edged sword, id have gone to jail prolly if i was a drug dealer. it was standard to buy cartridges but nobody i knew seemed to have acess to tanks? are you sure all you had to do is go in and buy it? The girl who stole tanks from her dentist boss narced on me for her bf stealing a motorcycle when we were tripping fuck them both. I was the only one in the group with a job and they were all fuckups i hung out with. They got what they deserved- each other.

I would fill uhauls full of them personally so yeah pretty sure. I got stopped with 75 90#’s and since no tanks were stolen and had the paper work i was on my way. The only way back then too get in trouble is if they were stolen or you were caught doing it for money. We use to transfer to small back pack size tanks and crack those and by the time security figured it out we were somewhere else with-a new one. Hookah villes use to be great opportunities back then

2 Likes

funny. I was there but just a participant and didnt know ins and outs. my new wook is ex military and his nitrous story is how he had to explain his haircut to wooks to get baloons. Hes like I risked my lifr for this fucking balloon.

We would go to Chicago whenever we were at deer creek for the 3-5 day shows or whatever but other than that most was outta philly and the eastern seaboard is where it all went. Did have a guy in Cleveland but he got robbed alot so he wasn’t as reliable. I guess you shouldnt leave your tanks next to the fence in the back lot by the railroad tracks.

2 Likes

AP News: Colombia’s most wanted drug lord captured in jungle raid.

2 Likes

didnt phentanyl basically overtake illegal drugs? I never liked coke and like 6 years ago tried it again and yes- it doesnt work. my mind/body is crazy and uppers dont work. I take adderall before for poker and it has strange effects- it makes me go to sleep. Then 2 days later im not speedy but notice an effectt. coke sux too web md is fake news. blocked me linking to them saying the cure for going to sleep on adderall is to use cures for not bieng able to sleep. Im getting pissed off at fake news. its not one side or the other- its all fake.

And who pays for that

I’m in full support of these if they have proper rehabilitation programs in place for these people to go and better themselves. Thats the only need I see these for. An incentive to push people to get clean. I’d say after a vast portion of people truly get clean, scrap these and repurpose them for other technology to be given away. Until then its just an incentive for druggies to continue being druggies.

If they have this already in place, please correct me. But since its Canada, I already have a feeling it has not.

They essentially just normalized drugs to a level of acceptance like alcohol. Which alcohol is the worst drug in my opinion.

2 Likes

AP News: 150 people arrested in US-Europe darknet drug probe.

2 Likes

Darknets suck

2 Likes

I wonder if white house market’s closing has anything to do with this? Probably

1 Like

$31 million is like 2 hemp fields in S. OR