Gene-Trader event (Aug 6): Muskegon, MI

Anyone going? Does anyone here have a booth?

I’m considering a VIP ticket, but I’ve never been to one of their events. If I go, what should I expect?

There’s not much info on their website. I assume clone vendors will have booths, and I can pick up genetics. I hope there’s a vendor, clone, and price list I can see before the event to plan my purchases. Their ticket sales page isn’t working ATM; it’s for tickets to a NY event later this month.

1 Like

I have been. They have great stuff. Solid seeds for sure. Most of the clones were actually plants and so I declined getting any of those, because METRC. They seem pretty response to their social media stuff.

The guys running the show are pretty solid, very polite and definitely have followed through on their statements. The location was um… sketchy? Last one was in a building that the back was falling off of - with no A/C with dozens and dozens of people. I don’t know what to expect it was my first gene traders and my first genetics event in Michigan.

It was 100% different than everything I had experienced in Colorado and California though…

Last year they were letting people in at the door - just had to IG and stuff. There were people here that were vending there which was awesome. Nice to meet people in person - and 100% I would go to that after party again.

I got three genetics there last year, just finished pheno-hunting and they will be hitting the Michigan licensed market in the next 6 weeks or so. :smiley: So out of what…64 seeds, I got 3 keepers - seems solid to me. About half were males - but no one was advertising that they would all be female. -shrug-

5 Likes