Gel Cap Services

Hey Everyone,

My name is Kyle and the company I work for is looking to make CBD gel caps.

Our MOQ is 100k pills.

We are not currently seeking splits, but want to process your solutions at a predetermined price per pill. The price and turn around time varies with order size.

For inquiries please feel free to DM me or contact me at

Kyle@goodtitrations.com

Cheers

1 Like

Where are you based out of? What’s the price per cap on 100k order? Ive considered putting together 50/50 cbd/D8 and cbd/cbn capsules…I provide oil and you encapsulate for the price quoted correct?

1 Like

Hey Kenny,

We are in Alaska. 5 cents a pill up to 1 mil then we drop to 4. Yes, you are correct. While we do have pills for sale as well, I haven’t gone through the “Hemp Slangers” verification process yet, and we are mainly looking to process people’s solutions currently. I posted some pictures above. We offer a size 2 and size 4 oval gel cap I will post a reference picture here as well as email you.

Thanks,

Kyle

Above is the 2

Below is the 4

Looks great, do yall have any certifications?

1 Like

Hey there.

As in COAs? We do. I know we talked a while back and I’m not sure if you still have that crude and we would be happy to process for you if you want. We just aren’t looking into splits cause so many people have their own custom blends r what have you and it would be tough for us to resell a hundred different blends.

I completely understand. I am asking more about GMO certification.

1 Like

Oh gotchya! We use a bovine gelatin and the only other ingredient is glycerin. Happy to look into that for you first thing tomorrow and report back. Hope you and the family are doing well!