Save up to 50% on Filter Media!

So 4lb of media for a lb of crude oil? How much does 4lbs cost @CuriousChemist22?

1 Like

CheapFast, if used to remediate a crude oil, is recommended at doses of 4:1 to 8:1. Some users may find desirable results using less, but we like to make claims that are aligned with the average user. For biomass we recommend 4 to 8 oz per 1lb(16oz) of material or a ratio of 1:4 to 1:2 ounce of adsorbent per ounce of biomass.

GoodFast and GoodCheap perform consistently at ratios of 2:1, but even the worst concentrates can be cleaned at ratios of 4:1, adsorbent to crude extract. GoodFast and GoodCheap both can be used alongside biomass at ratios of 1:8 to 1:4 ounce of adsorbent to ounce of biomass.

Was there something else you were hoping to find out?

Get a sample and see the difference for yourself.

so how is this cheaper than say lustermax which requires you to use such a small amount of adsorbents compared to this?

1 Like

Here is a short video of CheapFast working its magic at 4:1 adsorbent to crude extract which has been dissolved in 10x its weight in n-pentane.

Then a few shots of the before and after products.

Take the leap today while the savings are at their highest and find out why every day more and more people are joining the GCF Family.

Ignoring the part where the recommendation doesn’t specify which product is being referred to LusterMax products are recommended to be used at 5-15% by weight of material for cured biomass.

At 5-15% lb it’s 23-68g/lb of material. LusterMax charges $180 plus a $20 delivery fee regardless of location, so $200 for 8kg. That breaks down to 2.5 cents per gram, or an average $1.14/lb processed.

To keep things straightforward we rounded up to the nearest base increment, ounces, and recommend using 2-4 ounces(56-112g) of GoodCheap to be sure every customer achieves success. GoodCheap is on sale for 40% off so a 20lb Bucket costs $120. Add shipping based on location of between $10-$20 and you get an average cost per gram of 1.5 cents, or an average $1.25/lb processed.

Nearly 50% cheaper per gram, but overall 11 cents more expensive per lb processed if ran at each companies recommended dosage.

We want to be a company that under promises and over delivers not the other way around. That being said, while we recommend using 2-4 ounces per lb of biomass, many costumers find that lower quantities are still sufficient to suit their needs. We’d love to do a side-by-side of any competitor that thinks their product can pass the test gram for gram.

Blind comparisons will be available in the next few weeks.

Don’t take our word for it though. Check us out on IG @gcffiltration, enter our Thanksgiving giveaway, and win a free 20:10 Good Suite! That’s 20 lbs of either GoodFast or GoodCheap and 10lbs of CheapFast completely free!

except we ship lustermax free anywhere in the nation and its $370 for 20kg which is and really 30g per lb of biomass is really about the sweet spot. so lets redo your numbers a bit and instead of starting off by skewing the numbers to meet your sales pitch. Start off your new business venture comparing actual real numbers.

And not on sale its 8kg pretty much for $200. So your product takes 2x-3x. Not on sale that same 8kg is 200$ and thats your biggest size(not buying 200lbs). Not including shipping.

so the same 20kg of your product not on sale is gonna cost a customer $450 not including shipping and its gonna cost you a lot to ship them plastic bins to the east cost. SO ADD $70 roughtly $520 shipped for 20kg. and you need 2-3x the amount. this sounds like another skreb filler sales pitch! LOL

I still dont see how this is cheaper. Im not gonna break it down to cost per gram because its more expensive per KG shipped and you need 2x-3x the amount. Maybe im missing something? I see extractor solutions is selling everything in there store 30% off. And that brings down their SALES cost of lustermax to around $300 for 20kg not 20lbs. :joy: :rofl: :joy:

People should really read this thread and look at the type of advice this seller provides…

Just so everyone knows. @GCFFiltration is @CuriousChemist22

Debating prices is cool and all, but what does that have to do with the advice his company gives out?

…and?

If either one of you wants to “compare numbers”, literally just post a screenshot of your product listing, include any active discount codes, and shipping cost, and cost/calculations for the lower and upper end of what YOUR individual product costs per lb, and then people can compare and go with whatever they want. Dont talk about your competitors without proof of your claims.

I havent been on the forum in a while but has it really gotten to a point where you intentionally derail the new posts of your competitors, diluting the thread so people who might have been interested are less likely to sift through it all?

At the end of the day its every persons’ job to make their own price/value assessment, not the job of the company to tell them what they should think.

1 Like

@CuriousChemist22 has a habit of recommending inferior more expensive products because he dont like the company or/and the people behind it. People taking his advices should know this as they make decisions for themselves or looking at his numbers.

im only going on the numbers hes stating. We have been selling and using these powders since day 1 of CRC. we have tested every single product on the market and distribute for the 3 main companies out there… Carbon Chemistry, Media Bros and LusterMax, and the companies i dont distribute. ive been asked and turned down. Cost analysis is much more than the numbers you mentioned. We want people to know what to expect. Not just to sell a product.

I thought this was an open forum where we are allowed to ask questions about products people are offering? Competitors ask me advice just about everyday. The good thing about competition is it makes us better. Ive even advertised a “competitor” in the post your quoting “extractor solutions” as an alternative. I love when people come in with this “your derailing a thread”; its an open forum guys! LOL. My profile was tagged in on this thread. I see this person WRONGLY comparing adsorbent prices. I questioned his pricing before i knew it was @CuriousChemist22 but now that i actually know whos behind the account. I really question it!

Exactly… So you guys do your job, and ill do my job which is how business works. so when bad information about products i distribute is posted. Im here to correct it.

happy thanksgiving. Im thankful for all the competition that makes me a better business! :turkey: :turkey: :turkey:

Gobble gobble everyone.

Go check out the post on IG for your chance to win. Entry open until 11/30/23. Winner will be announced 12/1/23.

What evidence is your claim that @GCFFiltration product is inferior based on?

If its more expensive then it is (i dont know if it is though based on the numbers you each were throwing up), and thats for the customers to decide based on their use of the two products and a comparison of their efficacy with their prices.

Bro… youre very clearly not doing that…

Right… so why are you fixating on the numbers so much when you have no experience with the product itself, especially since you claim that the value of a product is determined by much more than its cost?

It is. Anyone can ask anything they wish to. Similarly, i can call out unprofessional conduct and logical fallacies when i see them.

And youre entirely free to do so, and i encourage that! Healthy debate allows for the betterment of everyones company and product. Anyone who reads through this thread can see that you are not simply here to correct misconceptions/misinformation, but to try to shit talk someone you have had beef with in the past.

I agree! A competitive market encourages all the vendors of that market to improve the quality of their products, services, and make their prices more competitive, resulting in greater value for the consumer over time. This is the definition of a progressive, free, and valuable marketplace.

However, a competitive business or market ≠ a smear campaign agaisnt your competitors.

A competitive business means marketing your own product to the best of your ability, providing the best customer service possible, and providing the highest value products you can at prices that make those products a net positive for the consumer.

If someone says something about your product that isnt true, correcting that can be part of an effective marketing strategy. Derailing threads and slandering people is just petty and doesnt make you or your company look good.

@Killa12345 i have no issue with you as a person despite all the beef youve gotten into with many of my homies, but your behavior here on the forum and in this thread is unsettling and disheartening.

@Killa12345 we understand you have this obsession for one of our partners, but Expert Chemical Analysis existed long before choosing to align a combined 75+ years of experience in chemical analysis, deformulation, and product development with @CuriousChemist22’s highly specialized experience in cannabis purification and ongoing research in materials science.

Now to address your exaggerations.

Yet, you have inflated the numbers by 25% in your favor and 75% when against.

$365/16kg ≠ $300/20kg

$299 for 40lbs ≠ $520 for 44lbs

@Krative we couldn’t agree more! So we’ve taken the liberty of gathering the pictures ourselves. Here were the results of what’s being offered right now:

GCF $/lb < @Killa12345 $/lb

$299/40lbs < $370/44lbs

Extended price per lb:

GCF(on sale w/ dynamic shipping) = $269-$299/40lbs = $6.75-7.50/lb in a watertight bucket.

@Killa12345(on sale w/ free shipping) = $370/44lb= $8.41/lb in a cardboard box.

Send us a sample and we’ll happily put it to the challenge gram for gram, or don’t and we’ll do it anyway.

have you done any flow rate comparisons? time is usually more valuable than a little bit of media

5 Likes

once again your math doesnt add up.

That isnt a sale price. That is our price vs the MSRP! Once again compare apples to apple. Your price is 400+ shipping not on sale. THis is our everyday price for over a year! my powders is $370 for 20kg shipped anywhere. THats just for lustermax. Not even our cheapest powder. Just one of the most effective one.

How about the price of B80 at $95 shipped for 20kg compared to any of your non sale prices. This isnt even close.

**** NONE of your powders off sale are priced right. shipping is gonna be a problem just like youve show what it cost to 40lb cross country. Look at your non sale price plus shipping… LOL
i was done posting in this thread for the sake of your company and just seperated my issue with one of your “partners” in the echo chamber but that wasnt enough for him or whoever is pretending to be behind this account. I hadnt posted in this thread for over a day. thanks for dragging me back in. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Ask lustermax. I just distribute for companies.

1 Like

of course they have with…

Our products draw inspiration from competitors, but we haven’t conducted a direct comparative analysis. Instead, we’ve entrusted our team’s experience and expertise to select adsorbents that we believe match, if not surpass, the performance of our competitors. We’re confident in our choices and are open to putting them to the test.

If there are specific analyses or comparative studies you’re interested in, please let us know. We’re currently in the process of acquiring samples of our competitors’ products and will be able to respond to requests in a few weeks. Stay tuned for more updates.

For those curious about how our products stack up against their current choices, seize the opportunity to get your FREE sample today. Discover firsthand why more individuals are making the switch to GCF Filtration every day.

1 Like

We look forward to seeing everyone there and building strong, lasting relationships. Let’s Go!

Wrapped up a nice little video for GoodCheap’s remediation strength. Decided to run it at 1:1 for fun and was pretty impressed with the results. Don’t sleep on this highly activated adsorbent at a rate you just can’t beat.

I’m interested in samples.

Thank you for your interest. We’re sending you a direct message now to finalize your request.

Hope everyone has been enjoying MJBizcon thus far. There’s a good lineup of equipment and consumables suppliers out here.

If we didn’t catch you today we hope to see you tomorrow. Thinking about doing a special giveaway for the first person who scans our qr code tomorrow. We’ll release more information on Instagram and here when we finalize the offer.

We’re extending the Thanksgiving Day giveaway by one additional day!

For tomorrow only, the first three people at MJBizcon to scan our QR Code and request a sample will automatically be entered to win a free 20:10 Good Suite.

For anyone not at MJBizcon just swing over to Instagram, give our page a follow @gcffiltration, like our giveaway post and tag 2 friends.

This is a great opportunity to receive hundreds of dollars of adsorbents, enough media to process around 240lbs, at zero cost!

Entries valid until 12/1/23 at 11:59:59pm PT, winner will be announced 12/2/23.