Gas Samples Shipping Friday!

Hey all:

I’ve recently started working with a hydrocarbon processor that’s scrubbing gas solely for the industry. I’m working on getting together a list of potential customers to send samples to and thought I’d open it up to you lovely folks first. My specific areas are AZ and NM but I can work with you anywhere or get you in touch with someone who can.

We’re serious about providing you the best gas possible and take exhaustive steps to make sure the gas is just what you need. We don’t play any games with our tests. In fact, we use an industry leading Agilent 7890A gas chromatograph that employs both flame ionization and flame photometric detectors and is 1,000 times more sensitive than required under ASTM/GPA guidelines. This means we test at the parts per billion level instead of parts per million.

When our processor takes gas into their facility they spot test the gas to make sure it’s up to our strict standards. The gas then undergoes a rigorous cleaning process which removes impurities—and because you deserve the best, we don’t stop there. Throughout the cleaning process we continuously run samples through our in house GC using GPA Method 2163 to detect any remaining hydrocarbons and olefins then GPA Method 5623 to conduct a speciated sulfur analysis. Finally, we run the finished, cylindered product through both methods again to ensure final quality standards.

We’re currently offering n-Butane, Iso-Butane, Propane, 70/30, 60/20/20, and (coming soon) ethanol. We have an in house chemist gravimetrically blending our blends so they’re up to snuff. And our chemist is happy to work with you to create a custom blend to suit your needs.

If anyone is interested in chatting, feel free to get in touch and we can work out getting you on my sample list for Friday.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone that’s sent me a DM so far! Looking forward to seeing what y’all think about the products. I think we’ve actually gotten sign ups for at least one of every gas/blend we offer, so I’m excited for everyone’s opinions.

My deadline to get cylinders on a truck Friday is 5:00 p.m. central on Thursday, so if anyone else wants on board just reply here or shoot me a message.

Happy Wednesday, all!

1 Like