Futures Farm Open BBQ

Considering hosting a BBQ at one of my farms in the spring, open to all.

Same place we did last year’s GLG BBQ (which will happen again at least 2x this year)

For the open forum meetup, I’m thinking 4th of July with a $25 ticket to cover portapotty rental and food/drink costs.

Farm is located on the Southern Coast of Washington State, ~2.5 hours from SEA and PDX.

Any interest?

71 Likes

I was gonna suggest trying to do a charity cookoff at some point, this sounds pretty dope too

9 Likes

Can we have the glg wax completion there?

I know a bunch of us were looking forward to that event pre covid

15 Likes

Adult use cannabis show n tell posts incoming

I like the idea of a charity anything. We do pumpkin chuckin’ out in Wisconsin, engine burns (run car with no oil and bet on the time it lasts until seizing), and turkey testicles festivals (eat something gross and get a t-shirt for $50).

I say we time how long a lb of hemp burns somehow. Why stop at charity if we can use the time to discover or invent something as well…

7 Likes

Down, but that needs to be at a more accessible location imo

9 Likes

Blackstonefly going to make those burnt ends again? they were terrible, he should have given them all to me

11 Likes

Way down.

5 Likes

Mjbizzcon Vegas 2022

A ton of people go to that and you could show people the machines the extract is made on if it’s there

2 Likes

I imagine that a decent number of people would also be using their trap setups, too. Especially if needing to bring enough for a competition.

15 Likes

trade samples. y’alls in the trade right?

10 Likes

Sounds Like fun! I’m down!

1 Like

I’ll go for sure!

3 Likes

My rosin press runs on an RV battery sooooo…

19 Likes

Count me in. Biggest regret of these last 5 years is working non stop and never getting to meet any of the community.

11 Likes

I’m itchen to get back out west even if it for a bit

4 Likes

I’m into this for sure!

3 Likes

I’ve had my 4/20 saved for the gang. I was jonsing for another round of panels!

6 Likes

I’d like to come…

2 Likes

We will definitely do some podcasting!

5 Likes

I can’t wait to finally meet everyone.

3 Likes