Future4200 Read Time Respect

Honored to be considered among those giants, @PrimO.Oil! And I agree wholeheartedly with the crack-like addiction to learning from this forum. So much gratitude for everyone who has contributed to our learning! Thanks to you as well, as you have contributed quite a bit yourself!

15 Likes

Once again the privilege is ours. :green_heart::facepunch:
Proud customer here that has leveled up so much by this guy!

@Killa12345. I’m honestly blown away from where you was from our first message w each other! After speaking to you tons times I just knew this community needed your business for everyone, you helped me so much I’m so grateful. Btw ole Betty still running like champ, running her last night and today!! We appreciate everything you do. All the business you do and always busy but still manage to get on here 2x as much as most us! Once again much love for all you do for everyone

Wait a sec I’m 4 on the list :blush::blush::blush::blush:
Hoy chit!

13 Likes

Just missed the top :frowning:

6 Likes

Yeah me too, haha 15 days.

6 Likes

Thanks a lot man. Now I have to Pokemon this shit and collect them all lol.

8 Likes

~100k posts read? :thinking:

No wonder I’m having trouble finding shit I know I’ve read.

guessing that doesn’t include re-reading threads several times either…

Edit: thanks EVERYONE for letting me sponge off y’all :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

21 Likes

Are you ACTUALLY processing? :crazy_face::joy::rofl:

5 Likes

reasonable question. mostly helping others achieve that trick at this point.

and yes, it puts the cannabis in the tube…

18 Likes

I know youre a king. Just a joke :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Thanks for the love, man! I’m so glad the knowledge served you well!

7 Likes

I have wondered if over 10k of Topics has been posted here on Future4200. @Demontrich with 8.3k topics viewed, I suspect the 10k topic count has come and gone, not sure if this can be checked anywhere? With 120k posts read I would also anticipate you have read millions of words here :crazy_face::exploding_head: Very possible that anyone with over 10days read time, would have read 3-4 million words on Future4200 (assuming a generic read time, with most here not being generic :sweat_smile:) . @cyclopath You might might be down for 17-22 million words or more. Love this shared obsession for insight and sharing here!

12 Likes

Exactly

I came here with zero spd knowledge. Now I’m lead lab tech running a lab that does etoh wash, then spd.

21 Likes

Just looked at my stats. I need to go outside more :sweat_smile:. I don’t really gram or fb. I just 4200 all the time. I joined in March 2018, put it down for a while, came back when I needed to learn a bit more about dist etc. BOOM! I have leveled up more in the past 6 months than I did for 2 years prior. All thanks to you fine folks. In a year or two I’m gonna track down all y’all Top dogz and interview you on how much leveled up since joining this forum. Or maybe there might be an upcoming opportunity for this :wink:

16 Likes

I read this forum compulsively because:

1. I love to learn
  2. I like the people here
  3. I live in BFE and dont have a lot of people to talk too
22 Likes

I live in a super dense area, and still don’t have a lot of people to talk to, if that makes you feel any better lol.

And to your second point, I’d have to agree, you’re all the bees knees in my book!

(seriously though, you guys are all kick ass and I would be stoked to know most of you in real life)

14 Likes

10.4k Topics (Threads)
168k Posts (Replies)

7 Likes

so ive read a third of the total topics? I’ve got some catching up to do…

1 Like

Thank you @sidco awesome to know the benchmarks. So much to still read and learn from :muscle:

3 Likes

This is cool Jw how is the read time calculated

1 Like

It gets a little complicated, but basically keeps track of how many posts you scroll past and how much active time with the forum focused. Keeping the forum open and in a background tab doesn’t count, only time spent scrolling essentially. Read more at the discourse dev site below.

5 Likes