Future Farmacy Project: Topical treatment for MRSA

I have a friend who is struggling with antibiotic resistant MRSA lesions on her beautiful face. She is in constant burning pain with weeping sores. Doctors are worthless. I did some googling and came up with this study:

Where are my alchemists at? Let’s make some salve.

9 Likes

Id look into terpenes too!

@Krative, any suggestions?

3 Likes

Has she looked into trying grapefruit seed extracts?

Not any wizard like some members here, but I recall something about gse having potential for treating MRSA.

2 Likes

I have calendula steeping in GSE right now!

2 Likes

I had no idea marigolds are used for medicinal purposes! I grew up with some pretty crunchy parents so alternative medicine is something I’ve been around my whole life, but still barely know anything.

I hope you guys find something that helps her, I can only imagine what shes dealing with.

Best of luck and please keep us posted!

5 Likes

I have heard that probiotic baths can displace mrsa

3 Likes

Like a yogurt swim?

5 Likes

Interesting read

Anti inflammatory/fungal

3 Likes
2 Likes

Well basically. If i can recall in that exact article they dissolved acidophilus in water. But I’m sure there could be better implementations than that

2 Likes

That does sound more convenient

1 Like

I can make what your looking for. I recommend maybe a lotion instead of salve, if Grape seed oil is helpful. Lotions have more oil in them vs salves. We make both, so dealers choice. Unfortunately I do not currently have any CBG extracts. I will gladly make your friend several units, if a member wants to send a few grams my way of CBG. @Future you know anyone that might be willing to donate the CBG Iso or Disty? 10 to 20 grams should make her enough product to last several months.

5 Likes

I’m on it! Thank you so much

3 Likes

If you don’t find any CBG I can point that out relatively cheap to you. Buddy has a site up with singles and 30g packs ready to ship.

2 Likes

My good friends make an amazing probiotic soap. They have had alot of success with different conditions. I would be happy to send a couple bars your way.

We also have a 4500mg CBD salve that we can send and can add some cbg rosin that our neighbor grew organically this season.

3 Likes

Hi try this
https://www.woundsource.com/product/solosite-wound-gel

it will keep the wound environment moist.Healing may take some time, it is critical to keep persistent care of the lesions.

1 Like

@Sidco_Cat I got you, just send me shipping info and I’ll send some.

2 Likes

http://stormcloudsgathering.com/how-to-stop-chronic-mrsa/

This second testimonial is what i was thinking about. He mixes dissolves probiotic tablets in sugar water and cultures them for several days, then the resulting very active tea is applied to the body every day post-shower. With this, lesions were much reduced.

3 Likes

Just a guess, but a cannabis root topical might be worth trying. Cook roots in coconut oil overnight in a crock pot on low. It is harvest season and roots should be plentiful. Soil plants seem to make roots that are easier to use for this purpose than hydro. And I think cbd, cbg, or thc roots are probably about the same. All cannabinoids are in the green part of the plant.

2 Likes

I’m thinking one of our lotion sticks would be the best. I can substitute in grape seed oil, that want be a problem. If you want a salve, that’s not a problem either. We have a very thick lotion as well. I think @PharmExOregon is willing to chip in the CBG. Go team!

What does the team think? Salve–lotion stick–thick cream lotion?

3 Likes