Future 4200 Survivor Edition

why r u scared??

1 Like

I don’t think they’ve even seen a dolphin penis.

haha im jus playin dug chill

1 Like

if you look closely at that picure… Thats a navy trained dolphin with a fuckin laser bro… them things are trained to take out terrorist… LOL

you can hack them to protect your cocaine loads coming to miami though

7 Likes

When I look into it’s eyes, I see no empathy or remorse. Only bloodlust, and regular lust as well.

A true “Killa”

3 Likes

You’ve just joined the community, but you should know you’re walking a thin line. Every thread you have posted in, you call people (or at least say) “nibba.” We know what you mean. Just maybe think about refining your vernacular to be more reflective of the language community members want and don’t want on the forum.

15 Likes

Agreed on this. I think it has been long enough and the signal to noise ratio at the moment doesn’t really justify booting most people.

9 Likes

dam i new u was lame dug haha

I’m talking about legacy members who like to have pissing contests and rally their hate around dumb shit like calling for boycotting of certain members companies and the like over dumb shit like personal beef or misinterpreting conversations. Not popular kids in the sense you’re talking about.

Everyone has bad days, some more than others. Some things (excluding hate speech) shouldn’t get members banned. For example my exchange with the poison solvent saleswoman over trashing my trim and arguing about it for three threads - a keyboard warrior who won’t be mentioned called for the boycott of nlps because I am “a mother hater” and a misogynist. That’s bullshit. The act of making a rally call is hive mind bullshit. Control should be left to those who are invested in the site, the “experts” and absolutely not the masses.

4 Likes

I officially nominate @Big_Groyper_Nibba to be the first monthly purge victim

Addition by subtraction!

20 Likes

wus wrong Joey boi cant vibe on my level??!!

No ill pass

6 Likes

@Big_Groyper_Nibba Tribe has spoken, boi.

MaleSnuff2

9 Likes

Ain’t even been here for 3 hours, and is already voted off of the island…

14 Likes

I bet he has been here for a long time under another name.

13 Likes

I second this.

Bring back @spdking.

12 Likes

Lol. Just remember who asked for that one. :shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

Don’t tell him. :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

9 Likes

SPD king truly brought value to forum #facts

13 Likes

You should see some of the shit he’s tried posting in FB groups about QualityStainlessParts. It’s funny as shit because people are on to him now, and thy just ignore the shit out him when he starts talking shit. I saw some shit earlier this week with the sale, and people all saying good shit, but here he comes talking about liability of the stainless etc… No one even bothered paying attention to him. I should screenshot that shit next time, haven’t even thought of it until now!

2 Likes

I saw him hating this week. I’m in the closed loop extractor group even though I don’t post or reallt look at it

Someone sent me where he was taking about Chinese liability meanwhile while selling Chinese goods too. Lol.

9 Likes