Future 4200 Survivor Edition

We should have a monthly vote to vote out one member for having a negative effect on the community.

16 Likes

you’re nominated!

23 Likes

I nominate myself

11 Likes

I will also nominate myself. Sorry for the Reddit bleedover guys

11 Likes

Hard no fuck the popular kids and inner circle bullshit

I predict this will end in the echo chamber

16 Likes

Who are the popular kids?

Is it like Reddit where popularity has an inverse relationship to how many females you have talked to?

10 Likes

gee, I didn’t know i was that popular.

3 Likes

I kind of assumed with the topic name that this would start in the Echo Chamber.

Vote me out instead! I’m not useful!

3 Likes

Maybe not monthly… but nominally. If 50 people feom different places all say fuck 1 guy… might be a reason for it.

5 Likes

On second thought, let’s vote out @TheFeds so the site is free from their prying eyes. Their service will be missed, but the freedom will be sweet.

2 Likes

WHAT! @TheFeds is good to keep the internet sales people honest!

9 Likes

What would stop them from creating another account as soon as they are booted…or having a spare already…

3 Likes

Think of all the happy little wooks running around in their bathtub labs, selling their quality product without a care in the world, now that the @TheFeds menace has been conquered.

A veritable utopia for poop soup enthusiasts!

1 Like

The feds can never be conquered… They only get worse… Plus they really know how to hold a grudge.

4 Likes

You underestimate the power of monthly votings out. When we banish the feds from this land, there will be nothing they can do but accept our sovereignty.
Nothing!

guess you havent seen what members like @rowan have done with the ban.

12 Likes

What? I don’t think anyone with that member name has ever existed, let alone contributed before or after any ban. You speak of ghosts that do not exist!

I’ll, uh, stop with this in the event that people want this thread not in the echo chamber.

Time to vote out some puss nibbas.

i think we should do the opposite… I think we need to unban everyone… even @spdking.

20 Likes

we should vote yo ol dolphin nibba lookin mf ass outta here boi