Future 4200 Censorship

Nothing should be censored. We should all be able to make asses of ourselves. Others should be able to comment and make asses of themselves. Now everybody let’s get stoned.

13 Likes

He clearly stated why that this site won’t go that route.

I remember future said fuck your model, xda, and I agree. That site is add ridden garbage now.

You go the volunteer route, you get reddit mods (power tripping neck beards), or you pay for them and either charge users for access or have advertisers.

No thank you to either, and thanks @Future and @sidco for this site. It’s fine just as it is imo.

27 Likes

Y’all are brutalizing me

-ronnie Dobbs, mr show

Cant even get arrested anymore. Dang.

2 Likes

To all this type of fuckery I’d like to say, “boo-fucking-hoo”

4 Likes

“I’m being repressed!” -late great Monty Python

7 Likes

Even in the thread where you are being told to make your own freaking thread to advertise, you decide to continue advertising. This is in such poor taste I’m switching to @AdChem

15 Likes

:rofl:

@sidco @Future I love this site and I think you both are running it just fine. I think that there should maybe be more of a public record of flags so people can see how often flags happen and what people should be looking to flag.

I don’t think there is censorship only light moderation and moderation comes from the users and our efforts to flag spam and unverified slangers as well as rude and off topic comments.

If we participate instead of instigate we can make this forum a better place.

8 Likes

Anybody complaining about the moderation of this forum has clearly never seen an unmoderated forum. It’s a thankless job but somebody has to do it.

3 Likes

I don’t like to get my beak dirty unless I have to and I usually don’t ever agree with censorship.

One thing I do agree on is removal of questionable people with poor moral compass and false image of what and who they are. Essentially if you have had questionable dealings and continue to falsely advertise it either shows the administrators poor moral compass as well or just a lack of cleaning up.

In sidco defence I think she thinks on her mind there is laundry lists of people and complaints made about solvent direct.
They don’t own thier truck or dist routes like they claim.
It’s owned and ran by some d list celeb who understands how to manipulate self image.
There’s are customers here and more over who have made claims like “we had to mve our lab after the delivery dudes showed up from solvent direct” and that’s just crazy.
There are people who have had recycled or “returned” solvents delivered.
There was stories of yellow solvents and mislabeled stock shipped instead of correct inventory based on the orders.
Iris labels were present and drop shipped while warehouse videos and delivery content were b stock recording from customer and parent company warehouses.
Fake coa was made avail(not sure if it’s been changed) and the owner flight teeth and nail untill others confronted him here about it.

Like I said. I don’t usually ever approve of censoring anyone. But in a case of forms of fraud and even relative hatred for counterfeiting and people who profit off the hard work of others, I could care less what happens to those people. They can go visit Carol baskins meat grinder for all I care.

It becomes more and more relevant who does and doesn’t have a moral compass in our times.

11 Likes

Your comment in the 2nd paragraph has me laughing @spdking.

1 Like

Hey I’m down for the job when he sends the funds

@StoneD MOD has nice ring to it I hope he sends the money

3 Likes

Hi SPDKing,

What did we ever do to you to prompt the hate and lies? This has gotten so far from the truth, we will have to submit your comments to our legal team for review.

That said, we were just about to post on instagram today about SOME of the hardworking Solvent Direct Logistics Team members and drivers committed to making our deliveries happen 24/7!

Not only do we have our own fleet vehicles, but we also have most of the US mapped out with the most effective freight lanes at the lowest costs and fastest lead times so that we can get to clients all over the country faster and cheaper than any other supplier in the business with real-time truck tracking!

Attached below are some of Solvent Direct certifications and permits for our Hazmat transportation fleet with the USDOT Hazmat Federal Motor Carrier Permit, Highway Patrol Hazmat Transportation License, CADOT Hazmat Permit, Trucking Association Membership, Federal Hazardous Materials Certificate of Registration with the USDOT Pipeline and Hazmat Safety Admin and more.

Attached below, please meet some of The Solvent Direct Team that keeps our supply chain the strongest in the industry! Let us know if we can make any deliveries for you SPD!

In celebration of the great accomplishments our team is making, we now offer a one-time 50% OFF any item for any new customer that currently buys solvent from SPD Joker! Use promo code “SPDJOKER” to receive this offer on the back of one of our fleet vehicles along the west coast making same-day deliveries or one of our partner carriers across North and South America!

Discount does not apply to tax and delivery fee. Limit one regularly priced item per new customer only. Must provide proof of prior purchase from SPD Joker. www.solventdirect.com/tc

If you want to know what it’s like working with Solvent Direct, check out the SD Experience Film on our home page - www.solventdirect.com or instagram at @solventdirect

TEAM SD

6 Likes

So how much for a 100#er at the fuck elliot price?

15 Likes

Thats a “mean” deal… 50% off on alcohol is probably gonna be taking a loss on some of that…Crazy offer…

6 Likes

Indeed. Im not sleeping on that offer.
Ill take a 5 gal of iso also lol. Id get a drum but cant store it.
Shit have pentane? Ill get a gal of that also

3 Likes

Hi Slabby,

Of course we have Pentane and Iso! Would be happy to help you. Give us a call at 1-833-Pure-Gas or place your order request at www.solventdirect.com/order and use promo code “SPDJOKER”

Thanks!

11 Likes

Thanks!!

1 Like

Lol you guys are still advertising outside of the classifieds section.
Knock it off. Read the title of this post, read what category its in. Why would you advertise here instead of talking about our supposed censorship? Take a hint solventdirect.

Stop posting your ads outside the classifieds section or echo chamber. Its really damn simple.

13 Likes

It’s not slander or libel if it’s true. What I’ve posted is actually also posted here on f4200 for anyone to see and with customers own responces… You should hire a better lawyer. It would make more sense if you explained how the mass scale of your posts are just solvent direct logos photoshopped everywhere…

Just saying. Everyone knows…