Future 4200 Censorship

After getting to know Solvent Directs owner and some representatives in person (while I was representing their competitor) at a GLG event I had experienced a moment that left me frustrated and the only person to offer me assistance with a situation I was facing was the owner of Solvent Direct. Lex out of kindness offered his hand himself. It was an eye opening moment for me, as I’m wearing his competitors hoodie.

This forum doesn’t equate to how people do business and many times we all need to take a moment and just humble ourselves. In fact I think many would do well with Futures suggestion of level 3s helping them market better.

Lex is a hell of a salesman and showman, he isn’t afraid to get his hands dirty and help out his competitors teams at group events like the GLG in Vegas and that really left a lasting impression.

You guys may not understand forum rules, but in person you all know business.

I can’t speak to his operations but I can speak to his character in person and that stands above anyone’s online character (to me)

P.S. That bar crushed it (I got wild)
PS.PS. Can we do that Vegas party again but do better on the RSVP / entertainment? Venue was dope. Bar crushed it (x2) I just felt we needed dancing and a Dj/artist for retention.
^.^U it was awesome to hack my way to taking dabs with you all.

11 Likes

Y’all are something else. Seriously. You don’t have to personally offend someone for them to call out your bullshit. I was a loyal customer before this thread happened. I will never buy from solventdirect again.

1 Like

Tell us more.

2 Likes

Me and Lex always bump heads but we always make up right after like brothers and family do sometimes. Especially in business, not everyone is gonna be super friends while negotiating sums of cash.

My aunt the other night reached out in a fit of panic. I dont really ever speak to my aunt any more. Once a year we chill for a week with the family and other than that…we really dont speak…still my family and blood as its my immediate aunt. Shes a vet and her animal hospital was outta sanitizer. I reached out to Hunter at night and asked if they could help. My aunt had her isopropyl in less than 24 hours.

Im not a fan of how they advertise or how they contribute to here…BUT ive had plenty of business interactions with both lex and hunter and they are genuine good people. straight up.

14 Likes

:100: with you on this.

7 Likes

We were trying to prevent the forum members from falling victim to imposter syndrome chemical distributors and we were censored for it. Now this: https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/u.s.-calls-ingredients-in-some-ethanol-based-hand-sanitizers-unsafe-2020-04-30

It will be interesting to watch this play out.

There is a reason we are so passionate about PURITY standards for an emerging industry that hasn’t seen it’s share of product liability lawsuits just yet.

Just trying to help.

1 Like

This is exactly what we were trying to protect your members from…

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/u.s.-calls-ingredients-in-some-ethanol-based-hand-sanitizers-unsafe-2020-04-30

1 Like

It’s not the what, it’s the how. Like spamming this same thing in multiple places.

8 Likes

Censorship is fascinating…

1 Like

When you make posts like this I am sure you can see it shows up in the same thread twice. Why do people need to read the same information twice in a slightly different version, across one or multiple threads? It is redundant and messy.

4 Likes

Holy crap, If ya dont like the way Future is run, Go start your own forum. If the staff here started manually sorting threads they would have to quit their jobs and stay glued to the computer all month long cuz of annoying posts like Terry’s. Its no fun.

So support the flag system damnit!, its quick and easy and allows the people that actually do mod this forum to focus on the important shit and still have family time.

If we all used the flag system for 100 days, the dickhead spam posts will fuck off cuz they be flagged all the time, Its literally that easy folks, Dont knock it till you try it!

13 Likes

@SolventDirect created 2020 sounds like another person trying to get over

What is even going on here with @Slabby and @sidco ?? Is this a valuable conversation that someone gains from? The only useful information on here is who I shouldn’t work with so far. Which I guess thats nice to know sometimes as well!

My fault I should have just ignored this post completely myself.

1 Like

Huge part of why we don’t moderate more here. Let people expose their ugly side in public

21 Likes

For the record I’ve had nothing but good dealings with SolventDirect over the course of a three year relationship with them so far. My orders have always been on point and correct, delivery has always been timely, never had any contamination issues. The guys over there are stand-up business people and we need more people like them in our industry. I’m sure they had some growing pains at some point (haven’t we all?), but in my experience @SolventDirect and @AdChem are the only two solvent suppliers I will do business with or recommend my clients to at this point. The only other person I have been directing people to recently is my buddy William who has a huge ethanol distillation facility in San Diego that does 100k gallons per week but that’s for people who need truckloads and up.

4 Likes

I have had the same experiences with them. Lex and his team always go above and beyond.

4 Likes

Why are you tagging me. I havent posted in this thread for weeks. Looks like your trying to stir up the pot. And look innocent at the same time. Comical
This is the meta section. Idk what you want.

Btw if you read, this thread is for sure valuable… I got a bunch of cheap solvent because of this thread.

2 Likes

Thank you for the compliment. Hope you’re well.

4 Likes

Here’s the latest for all the profiteering Solvent Direct haters: A plan to ease the hand sanitizer shortage could go bust | CNN Business

It’s amazing to see how this community stood behind the censorship, insults, defamation and belittlement of our company for trying to protect people.

Fuel source alcohol is a great way to make sanitizer cheap when the government isn’t looking.

Guess who’s looking now?

Solvent Direct always has, and always will stand for ethical products wether or not government is paying attention.

What do you think happens when you refill cylinders with “clean gas” 100s and 1000s of times without cleaning between refills?

What do you think happens when you refill a coffee mug with “clean coffee” 100s and 1000s of times without cleaning the mug between refills?

Sediment right?

When you find accumulations of toxic mystery oils in the bottom of your cylinder because you bought industrial gas in a cylinder that was refilled 1000s of times without cleaning, what do you think your putting into your product?

There’s a reason Solvent Direct was sensitive to discounted fuel-source priced sanitizer a few weeks ago.

Visit www.solventdirect.com/gas and scroll down to see video of how we clean cylinders before every refill to prevent these cancerous accumulations.