Future 4200 Censorship

Well there is a post in there now!! was it moved to echo chamber or was it already there? can you see where threads were moved from?

It doesn’t look like it was moved, it looks like OP posted it in the EC Covid topic, which is the appropriate place for such a topic on this cannabis processing forum…

10 Likes

As you can plainly see once I logged out it no longer showed under the latest. odd, thanks for the swift replies

1 Like

Echo Chamber does not show up on the main page unless you are logged in :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

thanks

2 Likes

Just for the official answer, Echo Chamber does not show up in Latest unless you subscribe to the category. Users have the ability to adjust notifications per category or thread. By default Echo Chamber is Muted, meaning it will not show up in the latest section unless the user happens to change the notification setting or participate in that thread. Echo Chamber is where we put all the posts that dont fit the cannabis scientific spirit of the forum.
Good post though, important stuff, keep posting it. We’ll take it even though this is ‘a hash forum’.
Do you participate on other forums/boards? If so maybe just linking those sites would have more traction here.

6 Likes

Its best to not advertise politics or religion if you are a business owner. You eliminate 50% of your business. You should know that. Fuck Trump. He dont give a fuck about your drivers. Shut the fuck up and just sell quality products for a reasonable rate. You guys charged me big money on some iso. Like double what usa labs was charging. I also had to drive 3hrs to ecogreen for etho because you where charging double. Once again because of the pandemic. You gouged essential workers while in the middle of a pandemic. Like I said. Shut tue fuck up and do good business. Thats it. If you get butt hurt over this post oh well. Ill go to praxair. Thats where you get all your supplies anyways

6 Likes

There has been widespread censorship of groups and informational videos over all the major platforms concerning vac*****. many who were “de-platformed” had one goal witch was too better inform those on in vac***** efficacy and risk, there are many unsubstantiated claims that they promoted “misinformation” and “extremists”. However, thank you for the suggestion I will keep try to hook y’all up with more info, keep an eye out under the covid thread! keep in mind that most who have first had experience in legitimate censorship rely on email to spread info. And despite what people say facts and truth have no political affiliation, however fallacious or unsubstantiated claims/arguments often do.

2 Likes

What’s the point of this…

You talking about vaccines or vacuums?

7 Likes

to mitigate mass surveillance from algorithms that use key words

I haven’t ever seen anyone censored for talking about vaccines on this website.

3 Likes

on futures insta there was

Instagram probably does all the time…luckily this isn’t instagram.

4 Likes

Thats because Instagram censors shit all the time.

6 Likes

wouldn’t it be fun to see how much incriminating information we could share before Future got hacked… maybe a shoot off form… the admins and community here do a pretty damn good job at keep in information top quality/ third party verifiable. (nothing illegal obviously)

I pledge allegiance to consume until a die under worldwide incorporation inadvisable by restraints and injustice for all

1 Like

this screen shot shows clearly how censorship is preformed on other platforms, I posted the same post as here and in a few minutes about and got notification saying that it got 33 reactions however when I look as the post it only lists 2. in less than 12 minutes the post was taken down.

1 Like

You know nobody can de-platform you when you make your own platform?

See: this website

7 Likes

until you get hacked!!! but yes, as of know this seems like a safe place to share information. Thanks to everyone’s efforts.

You like my boy Del Bigtree?

2 Likes

In today’s world I am not sure censoring words in that way works due to ai understanding context, or where context is hazy send off to a person who would clearly see you’re chatting about vaccines. By all means feel free to use the Echo Chamber like a political section, you might catch some heat, but I am sure if you keep it relevant, not spam, not take up space with uploads, and keep your posts in the off topic section you wont have any issues from moderation here.
On that note, if this is something you are passionate about starting your own service is a great idea. Second best idea is to promote a website that is dedicated to your passion.
I can tell you from experience setting up a forum like this is somewhat easy and depending on user load a starter forum can be up and running for $5 a month. As for being hacked, you can buy and run it anonymously so if a hack happens nothing is lost that isn’t already public. We’re talking about widely used and regularly updated software that major corporations use, chances are you’ll get phished/socially engineered/password guessed and site defaced vs an honest hacking attempt per say. Keeping good backups is key.

3 Likes