Fundraising for equipment at STLCC

My name is Billie and I am an instructor at a community college where I teach a Cannabis extraction course to horticulture students. Our students learn extraction methods used in the past and currently through the Hemp and Cannabis industries. Our students learn about and create FEHO, then create infused products such as a lotion, and a few other products during the semester.

I am looking to improve the course by giving student more hands on time with equipment they will use when they start their new careers in the industry. We are in need of a few items that can not be considered through the college grants till 2025.

The 3 items we are raising money to purchase for the classroom are.

1. Harvest right - Freeze dryer. $3,000 * UNIT DONATED FROM 4200 COMMUNITY

2. Across international 2 liter Short Path distillation unit. $12,000

3. -40 freezer. $800-$1000

3 Likes

Hi Billie- I am in the process of building out a cultivation/manufacturing facility in Farmington with a targeted commencement date of 7-1-23.
This license is in the micro market.

We will be extracting and processing there as well … if you are interested in looking at ways we can team up- please shoot me a message.

Just a heads up, was with regulators the last two weeks and they are working on R&D/ education licensing… maybe in 2025?

Let’s talk!

Best of luck!

3 Likes

Really? This is my home town and I’d love to find out more! I have extracted CBD and THC now over the past 5 years and love doing it and talking about it. I did get an invite to that seminar coming up about this educational lab they will be opening. Very nice to see this being done

Target date 2024?

Yeah:-) I peeked at your LinkedIn;-).

Yeah the micro will be this summer… minus any unforeseen permit delays.

I’ll message you.

1 Like

This is exciting! I’d love to have something close to home and not drive 2-3 hours for work haha

1 Like