FUNDRAISER: Let's get the Food Bank a walk-in freezer

I have more I can’t access

@Killa12345 can you clean this off topic stuff up?

1 Like

It’s too long to cut out of I think. Once it’s past about 2700 posts it’s hard to clean up….

1 Like

shall we move the covid talk over to the potguru scam thread

3 Likes

This is clearly the hotdog thread now, maybe we should just make another.

I’m sure it won’t get derailed and turned into hotdogs v2…

4 Likes

Good lord you’re dumber than I thought

4 Likes

Everyone here he here he I am back.

I fucked the church and the food pantry.
The 19k is in vegas pockets and I love strippers.
My wife cheats with guys with bigger dicks then me that’s why I screwed the church.

9 Likes

How’s the lake house and jet skis

5 Likes

Filled with Hookers and Blow!!

1 Like

Holy shit he’s back

3 Likes

I gave you credit and hoped youd do the rigght thing back when. its gonna be nice to hear when you finally make things right.

Apparently I need to read this one…

It’s funny, interesting, I was on my walk the other day and I thought about David Carr and his stealing from the church, for the first time in months. For over a year he was a daily plague on my serenity. I haven’t thought about him and it was remarkable that out of the blue, he was at front of mind. No kidding, I opened up the forum and they’re he was again.

At this point, if his behavior, empty words and nonsense gets to me, it’s all on me. It my responsibility not to get sidetracked and dragged into the black hole of lies and manipulations. Whatever he does, from now on, is just not important to me.

We all know everything there is to know about David Carr and his business Perfect Grow CA.

9 Likes

You’re so much better than him, or the situation! Just don’t forget that… You don’t have to do anything, the universe will do it in it’s own time!

2 Likes

I’m not better. My behavior is exponentially better.

5 Likes

I beg to differ, but you know… Opinions and all that…

It’s like coke addict behavior honestly. I’ve known people that would do really shitty things to get high, then cry about how bad of a person they were while never taking the steps to improve themselves. Rinse and repeat

5 Likes

Oh jeezus :popcorn: here we go again.

1 Like

1 Like

waitwat?

Didn’t you post a screenshot of a $19k transfer back in may?

1 Like