FUNDRAISER: Let's get the Food Bank a walk-in freezer

[quote=“Cheebachiefextracts, post:127, topic:137175”]

Also have clones available for this thread with this specific line as one of the choices (Link to plant photos in flower)

& will also add additional set to be auctioned off in here (I’ll keep tabs on it) start from this post on till next Wednesday at midnight! Full set of 12, mix n matched or single strain your choice. @Cassin got the original 6 so I added more up for grabs to spread the love for the community!

Don’t forget @Cloner’s 12 clone set either! (Donate $300 or more)

Or @moveweight’s free service deal! (Have to match his 1k donation, unlimited deals )

Or @Capttripppp’s art commission! $150 (Which Has been claimed!)

Don’t forget @Greenz offer for donations as well! Some super killer deals to be grabbed here for helping the church! (Seeds based upon donation & concentrate please make according donation)

$1000 donation for these elite clones from @Greenleafpro (most cases that’s what a single clone would cost one heck of a deal!)

:call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

$4,800 so far

7 Likes

$4,8000 on a $40,000 goal.

We’re passed 10% of funding something @potguru1 should have provided. Let’s keep pushing and crushing those fakes in our way.

7 Likes

Yasssss!!

1 Like

5 kg of cbd distillate up for sale or whatever to benefit this great cause.
I’m not a slanger, but maybe there’s a few who would vouch for me?

7 Likes

I hate to be a stickler Slangers, Read this BEFORE Posting Hemp Products for Sale - Verified / Verification Post

3 Likes

I was wondering if it reached into giving for donations or fundraisers

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s allowed.

2 Likes

wrong thread

I know @GroovyOctopusLabs , but I only am doing this for the fundraising efforts. I don’t intend to sell product via 4200. Just trying to help.

1 Like

How about I gift these to someone they can sell it or whatever and then give that towards the goal?

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s the first time someone has tried to donate like that. I don’t think it’s allowed based on the last time.

2 Likes

That’s what I figured.

It does only say “for sale”

1 Like

Someone DM me (except potguru) an address and they are on the way.

1 Like

I think gifting to @Future could get you verified and get your stuff sold for donation

This might be an option

5 Likes

Thanks @Killa12345 @GroovyOctopusLabs
I know it’s a verified only sales approach which I am firmly a believer in. I don’t want to break any rules.

If he wants them and will do this then @Future will receive the 5kgs and make the magic happen on his end.
All is well.

8 Likes

2 Likes

If you send it to me Ill mix it with mct in my homogenizer in a clean environment and make sure to filter dog hair out before passing it on. Im more a bm kinda guy but i should do same and just give it to th bartenders at local vfws to give away free. Im 50/50 if cbd even works or not? I know rubbing hash oil on my knee works but thats like a paper towel used to clean a collection and I rub it on my knee. next think im jumping around instead of in pain. i dont like the concept of smoking cbd because it wont even get you high. It may be ok to eat or rub on though

My contribution to the cause.

5 Likes