FUNDRAISER: Help Stone D recover from injuries. **NEW DONATION LINK**

:scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: wtf omg idk what to say at least im finally home …gives me more time to get on hear or call duty for once bc im mover im always doing something and something about this makes utterly stunned.

i come here for prays before the surgery to your higher power i wasnt looking for this i cant believe it

i love you if i wasnt so loopy id stay and chat first few days the worst

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

lf works could probaly swing vianle mycrelllum samplr of some the worlds strongewt

23 Likes

That meat breath x skittles has to be weird af.

And where’d you source your meat breath cut from?

7 Likes

All of these cuts minus top 3 are from black sheep farms in SoCal. All legit AF

6 Likes

That fatso is probably the breeders cut if its from Phinest seeing as that they had his breeders cut of Sunday driver. I know they work together. That Sunday driver plant was something else…

5 Likes

Get well soon homie

6 Likes

What is the 20k going to be used for? Doesn’t insurance cover damages ? I am confused and a little suspicious here.

Medical bills, living comfortably while not working & having a support system as great as this community for one of our own. Monthly amenities, likely will need help getting to & from appointments, food. Insurance doesn’t cover it all.

9 Likes

I couldn’t walk for 6 months after my accident which also means no work. Bills pile up. Insurance usually starts at a certain expense amount so you have up front bills, malicious doctors that take advantage of situation hours and bill for things insurance doesn’t cover, lawyers (usually they work for free on this stuff but it depends), various tiers of care you can get for premiums, and more idk. Additionally state laws are fucked. Florida allowed my insurance company to sue me back for whatever I received because their losses were so high. It goes on. Donate if you can, if you can’t speculate elsewhere.

10 Likes

Donated! If anything physical that can be mailed in could help lmk - we’ve got large junkpiles with tons of random stuff if crutches or what have you will help in the future my good man. I’ve been skating since I was 3 years old so god know i’ve got plenty of injury recovery items!

6 Likes

PayPal asked for a max limit so I set it to the max which is 20k. We’re not expecting 20k for him either it’s just to help him out get back on his feet and show love from the community

10 Likes

Its the beginning of the year deductibles just reset. Then co-pays kick in, depending on his insurance he could be responsible for a % of everything. I fully trust @StoneD, and I’m sure most people here do as well. This is mainly to give him peace of mind, so he can rest and heal correctly. Without having to stress about the bills coming in.

6 Likes

This may be a no-no because ebay removed the listing but I may have an ultrasonic wave generator by smith and nephew (I think idk) at my mother’s house in Florida. Technically, according to ebay, it’s a prescription device so it can’t be sold. I’d gladly donate it if your doctor allows it (and it still exists in mom’s storage).

You cuff it to your leg and have it it for 30 mins a day. Someone more on the med side could probably chime in.

3 Likes

They usually have a built in shelf life. So the next guy has to buy a new one vs your used one. Fing crooks!

3 Likes

Fuck yes! This is how to treat your own!! Others can take note!

3 Likes

Who can source actual D3 carene & bisabolol? Two Terps that’ll help stimulate bone growth & benefit him?

2 Likes

Do you think a tinkerer can hack or modify it? How robust are their devices to modification. I know the internal battery is dead so you’re right, but it’s a wave generator - it’s something I’d imagine you can force to work. Either way I’d have to go find it.

There’s no contact gel either :confused:

2 Likes

I have one if somebody wants to tinkr with it. I’m pretty sure it can be done.

3 Likes

Cant use paypal, can anyone DM me a different way to pay via zelle or cashapp?

Also, might be controversial but BPC-157 is a great peptide for healing.

3 Likes

U guys are to much idk what else to say i love yall guy’s

7 Likes

There ya go doggie. Enjoy the couch while you can :wink:

11 Likes