FUNDRAISER: Help Stone D recover from injuries. **NEW DONATION LINK**

I doubt in any way it’ll get anywhere near 20k I think we’ve topped out which is crazy i can’t belive the love here its way to much its amazing…i won’t be able to give baxk enough IMO. I’m blown away by it

1 Like

what about mycelium cultures in syringes. After growing the mycelium in the honey water if that works

Or maybe I could do spore prints i know how

I need to get cultures down

Probably. Spore prints are my go to.

1 Like

Do u know how to grow cultures

Could u not just take mycelium toss it into sterilized watsr…shake the shit out of it and suck it up into injection needle. Then cap it for storage. Seems simple but id almost bet it’d work. Maybe not for long term storage but would be easy clean way to transfer mycelium

1 Like

Only with a flow hood and petri dishes.

And you would want to take a clone vs sampling some random mycelium. Both ways could work, but only one is a definite.

4 Likes

How do u take a clone

Why would it be some random mycelium if I started it and know what it is

1 Like

Man wish I could be in Florida right now recovering w my legs in the air smoking killas killa disty blunts listening to the ocean breeze and waves crash

I swear I sometimes think the beach air can be healing . Probably why ur so active still. Anyways love u guys just hating our shitty weather

At least I can catch up on my future4200 might even find my regular status again. Lost the damn stuff again

4 Likes

Actually salt water helps in healing. Also great for bathing dogs, and kills fleas.

5 Likes

Someone get this mans a ticket & a jazzy cart!

Also full vip at the club :wink: social healing

4 Likes

You know I’m always about entertaining…

4 Likes

@KillaQualityHealingTherapy

2 Likes

Id be so high id forget i had a leg

3 Likes

Once I get into place, my door will always be open if you want to head south for a break!

1 Like

True that, but remember it’s all shit and piss water down there.

3 Likes

Lmao right…I’m more a mtn man

2 Likes

Deal, you can babysit my 4 kids and me and the ol lady will go ride some wave runners.

Can pay in hte

7 Likes

You do realize, it’s not the same as pissing in the shower. :rofl: :sweat_smile: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl:

3 Likes

even deeper south i can’t wait

1 Like

@MillerliteRN go back a read it again damn autocorrext ruined that one

2 Likes

4 Likes