FUNDRAISER: HELP @Capttripppp MOVE BACK TO FL

Literally LOLLED

6 Likes

16 Likes

16 Likes

This makes me happy. I don’t have loot to send wish I did @Capttripppp good luck getting back home homey!

15 Likes

Just need to close a contract and I’m down to help. I’ll check back in.

5 Likes

I figured I’d close it on the 31st to give enough people time to get in. Plus it’s alaska to florida. It don’t get much further in the US. He’s gonna need a few bucks.

Just remember guys this is a US military veteran that needs some help. I know he’s a member and a regular but he’s also fought for a lot of our freedoms too.

He’s an overall positive member here. $20 gets you in!!

27 Likes

We need one of those hype tracker visuals from community fund raisers. Make it thermometer shaped pls throw back to middle school

9 Likes

@Capttripppp

Where ya moving too?

3 Likes

Orlando area.

4 Likes

I’m banned from PayPal for BTC arbitrage.

6 Likes

Send him some doge

5 Likes

PP offers crypto now. All (well 90%) of my PP $ goes directly into BC.

2 Likes

This happened about three years ago when BTC was seen as competition to paypal.

4 Likes

I dont have doge.

I have a few others. Do you have cash app? @Capttripppp

3 Likes

You can take the man out of Florida but you can’t take the Florida out of Florida man.captrip

10 Likes

couldnt resist

18 Likes

Love it!

7 Likes

Keep them coming! Maybe @sidco or @Future could pin this but if not all the Florida man shit should keep it towards the top!!

8 Likes

10 Likes

you need any help navigating the VA in the lower 48 email me. With the VA your source for healthcare, then try and relocate as near to a VA Medical Center as you can. I can’t stress that enough. The bigger the city the more centralized the care is. I hear guys complaining all the time about driving 1 1/2-2 hours to get there. Look into the different VAMCs in Fla. Try to be no further than 30-45 minutes away. :call_me_hand:

10 Likes