Fundraiser for one of our own

The way I was standing it was probably 2 to 3 inches off of my body so it wasn’t directly on it. But and I say again if things had just been even minutely different that first shot would have cleaned out my chest cavity and I would have dropped on the floor.
I’m going to log off and get myself some rest! I’ll check back tomorrow

20 Likes

Yeah for sure that’s alot of energy to disperse.

4 Likes

What state are you in? Thats insane I’m glad you survived. You see this all the time especially now in Ukraine with people surviving bullets because of iPhone and cigarette cases. You’re not through it yet so I’m hoping for the best outcome and a timely but not too premature release.

7 Likes

Dude you are a fucking savage and have guardian angels for damn sure. Bless up I’m going to make a donation and reach out to you offline to see how else I can help. Take care @Capttripppp

16 Likes

@Capttripppp you still have things to accomplish brother. I wish you a healthy and fast recovery.

16 Likes

@Capttripppp , if you have a Venmo, post it up or dm it to me. Banned for life from PayPal :rofl:

5 Likes

Big hugs, Cap. :heart::heart:

3 Likes

This all for a guy who referred to my 4 and 5 yr old daughters with autism as retards and then told me I’m to stupid to even procreate correctly and that I should kill myself for it.

Karma is a bitch, ain’t it?

1 Like

Wait what?

1 Like

Not the time and not the place @FicklePickle
I would apologize on his behalf if I could
And I regret that it was ever said
At the same time this is a Internet forum where words are thrown way easier than real life either way hope it s a lesson to others that the
Harsh words used can have a serious impact
On the lives of others
Useless needless and outright wrong
Regards,
Rogue

9 Likes

Thank you everyone I appreciate the love and concern. I do have them know and cash app I will post both codes.

1 Like

This is not a road that you want to go down. Because I’m sure everyone would love to see exactly what you told me you would enjoy doing, and what I did my best talking you out of doing.
The fact is you’re pretty shitty friend, and I did my best to be a very very good friend to you especially in very trying times for you…
I was hoping to see you in Vegas, so that I could talk to you in person. But sorry I’m unfortunately not going to be able to make it. Maybe you should make the effort and be a better friend to the people in your life, instead of just using people whenever you need them and then forgetting about them when you don’t.

But anyway, I do and always have wished the best for you. If you think any other way that’s because you’re not thinking properly. I’ve done nothing but proven to you who I am, and you’ve literally done the same to me! You have never been the person that contacted me 3 to 5 times a day for at least a week because you were concerned about me my safety or my welfare. Pretty sure I’ve done that for you more than once but whatever doesn’t matter you’ve already proven that.

People say shit they don’t mean out of anger, and people get really angry especially when they realize that they don’t mean as much to their friend as they thought they did, or to be proven that they’re not even friends! Thanks for that. I’m happy I was able to help you when I was able to help you, but please do not get confused thinking that you have ever helped me in any kind of way. You haven’t… Much love , but it’s love lost.

1 Like

This is probably going to come off wrong bro, but I am neurodivergent, basically retarded.

It’s ok. Don’t let that shit ever fucking bother you. Bill gates has autism, Elon Musk has Asperger’s. It does not define the person you are. Wear that insult as a badge of honor. For your girls.

12 Likes

This wasn’t over the internet

2 Likes

Right because taking care of children that have special needs and being the sole provider for my family means I have any time in my life. Your hurt feelings are ridiculous. I explained I cared about you but was drowning in work, then you went off and brought my children into the mix.

You called my children retarded you ass hole.

I donated several hundred dollars to move your ass down from Alaska last time and then went as far to toss you that puffco for free when you didn’t do anything for it. Yeah I never did anything for you. Sorry you didn’t feel we were friends. I have children and a family and don’t have time like you. Please try and realize that, and maybe don’t attempt to burn every bridge with the most hurtful shit you can say. Because you know damn good and well, you were acting like a fucking child saying the things that you did. I still care about you, but I absolutely do not forgive you for what you said and did.

I spoke my peace. Carry on.

Just because…two different people have issues on what seems to be a non-bitch out/call out thread.

Why do people give power to those that try to hurt them? I am atypical as well, as most people in my figure out pretty quick (&bail). I say what I mean, try to joke and people mostly don’t get it and then I look like and am usually called an asshole.

I have been called so many bad things, that I just don’t care any more. I poke fun of the size of my nose, way before I ever give a chance for anyone else to do a poorer job than I can do myself. Point is, words are words, actions are actions.

So, that being said…thanks for your service and heres to better, coherent thoughts and actions. It is a miracle that I am here today as well. I’ve been robbed at gunpoint 2 times, once at knife point and I’ve been shot at and blown up countless times in country. I’m not saying I know how @Capttripppp thinks, but I do have an idea of how some parts of his brain have changed. Give the dude a break and let the water go under the bridge. The past is the past. If you can’t get over him, get over it for yourself. Life is too goddamned short to let other people or bad thoughts to live rent free in your brain.

Try doing something positive to further the world, each time the negative thoughts of whatever person enters your brain. I have a friend that put a satellite into orbit and thanked his elementary school bully at his speech. Said he never would have done half the work, but due to the constant bad thoughts he turned around into something positive, made him work harder and longer to complete the task. Even if it was a bullshit story about the bully, he did get his satellite into space where it orbits to this day.

8 Likes

Only a couple of you here know the details about what ficklepickle is talking about. And it’s fucking terrible and ridiculous that a grown man would act this way.

There were literally dozens of very hurtful messages spewed by a drunken out of his mind capttrip…he is a very damaged human. So damaged that he’ll lash out at anyone he wants whenever he wants. He lashed out and destroyed relationships with three if us here. Alcoholism is a bitch.

This is repetitive behavior he’s not learned from. I’m only giving him thoughts at this point because I cannot actuality help the guy.

I only showed up to post because i feel so strongly about all this. Aaron is a serial bridge burner…and he does so in grand fashion.

Carry on.

6 Likes

Me too buddy, me too. I’ve burned a lot of bridges helped along by my decision to fight for this country. Sometimes being the bigger person is just that. Holding a grudge is sometimes the wrong thing to do, sometimes burning the bridge is in fact the healthiest thing to do when your (my) mind is a little twisted up.

1 Like

I think we can all agree you’re able to say whatever you want to about who your directly dealing with. You don’t get to say shit about my wife and children though. That be the line

At least in the spirit of burning bridges. You don’t need to talk shit on someone family

15 Likes

He burned the bridge, not I. It was his choice. Not mine. I’ll honor his choices so he may move forward in his desired way.

He actually hates everyone here. He hates all cannabis people. He’s here to collect dollars from people he hates.

You’ll all be upset with me for saying all that I’m sure. But it’s only documented by a LOT of text and voice message, which I’ll never post because I live a real life out in the world.

I just had to speak up, as I’ve not known what do about what happened with capttrip. His drunken, maybe coke fueled social explosion was like something I haven’t seen since I used hard drugs regularly 20 years ago.

Yall will help him cause yall are good people and that’s nice. But hes big on holding others accountable for their actions so that’s all I’m doing for him.

10 Likes