FullSpec Oil Uses

I have made around 10k grams so far of good Fullspectrum oil and we have cartridges on the way to fill… however I see other things like capsules and tinctures being made and was wondering does anyone have a good suggestion on uses for fullspec oil that make sense commercially? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Suppositories

4 Likes

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJmaWxlcy5tZXJyeWphbmUuY29tIiwia2V5IjoidXBsb2Fkcy9nZW5lcmljLzE1ODUwMDAwMTMzNjNfU2NyZWVuU2hvdDIwMjAtMDMtMjNhdDUuNDYuMzVQTS5wbmciLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJyZXNpemUiOnsid2lkdGgiOjQwMCwiZml0IjoiY292ZXIiLCJmb3JtYXQiOiJqcGcifX19

1 Like

Depends what one is calling “fullspec”…

Pretty sure I’ve seen Chad advertising “full spectrum CBD isolate”, so it really could be just about anything

@dabReligion WTF do these 10liters of “full spectrum oil” look like on a COA?

EDIT: first hit for “define full spectrum”

2 Likes

Is crude now called full spectrum

2 Likes

If it’s full spectrum CBD distillate as in each gram contains 10-30mg of thc you are going to be in for a rude awakening when attempting to formulate compliant cartridges, even if you are planning on diluting them.

But yeah to add on to what others said we have no way of telling what you are talking about, people use full spec to describe lots of things

Things I see labeled as full spec:

Hot cbd distillate with like 0.1% CBC and CBN
Hot Cbd distillate cut with crude
Crude

1 Like

I have Several more jars… just wondering about uses for it… thanks.
Also… 82% THC… 4% CBG …

1 Like

At 82% THC the only way that you’ll be able to move any around here is if you have some kind of license. THC sales are done L2L, and you have to be a verified sanger in order to sell any CBD products around here. We do NOT encourage breaking the law in any way shape or form! That’s to include illegal THC sales.
Hint: What you do in DM should stay in the DM’s…

ok thanks but im not trying to sell it here.,… clearly… lol