Full flower 150mg king size pre rolled joints for sale. Made by Confetti

“Confetti Hemp Flower Pre-Rolls are created from fresh ground compromised high quality full flower buds. The precise addition of our strain specific terpene blends creates a perfectly burning, smooth hemp cigarette that replicates the taste and effect of some of history’s most popular cannabis strains. They contain +1g of +15% CBD and less than .3% THC flower.”

Inventory ready to ship immediately.

110 OG Kush

70 Grand daddy purp

230 lemon haze

These are selling for $35 per 6 pack online. I’d like to find a buyer or 2 who can take all of them for $1.50 each, I’ll eat the shipping cost to get them to you quickly. Thanks for your time please hit the dm’s if you’re interested.

4 Likes

Always a quality smoke! Confetti rocks

1 Like

Bumps

Bump. 10 cents off each pre-roll.

Bump. 20 cents off each pre-roll.

1 Like

BUMP

$1.20 per pre roll.

I’ve got a stick of Juicy Fruit, a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop, and half a bag of grape Big League Chew…
A little Whealing, and a little Dealing…

Give you a bump anyway…

2 Likes

Second’d - great team, great product.

$1.10 per pre roll. Thanks.

BUMP. $1.00 per pre-roll.

Are all of the expiration dates the same date? I might be down to split it like 4 ways with some others. Deff don’t need that many for personals but a buck a pop is a hard deal to pass up

1 Like

This is 3 years old at this point right?

Unless I’m missing something here, I’ll PayPal ya 10 bucks to throw that moldy stuff away

Yes they’re all the same dates. Let me know. Thanks.

What makes you think they’re 3 years old? They were rolled from last seasons harvest.

The op of this thread was Feb 18.

Feb 18th not Feb '18

3 Likes

Ya, I need to sleep more

4 Likes

I’ll take 100 of em

1 Like

I’ll trade you 3/4 lb of suver haze from 2018, a bubblegum flavored delta 8 vape cart, and a sample bottle of @AgTonik

6 Likes

“A little Wheeling, and a little Dealing?”

3 Likes