Full ceramic cotton free cartridge

Anyone know if a full ceramic cotton free cart? Have some customers asking for both ceramic and cotton free. I’ve looked around but haven’t seen what I’m looking for. I’ve seen all glass cotton free carts and brick style atomizers. Is full ceramic cotton free a thing?

2 Likes

ecap roulette

1 Like

I know AVD do full-ceramic but their site doesn’t mention if cotton is or isn’t used… from speaking to them recently they said their failure rate is still pretty high, they just haven’t got the tech down yet. Apparently very tasty when working tho

3 Likes

Abuse testing some cotton free all ceramic samples now with some 10% terp live resin.

The AVD All-Ceramic is made of zirconia and does employ a cotton wrap around the inner ceramic heating element.

Next Level, the distributor who continues to sell products using the AVD Trademark that we own and without our permission sells an early generation zirconia that we designed and engineered.

For the newer and more stable version, you can contact one of our reps: dorian@avd.com or ann@avd.com.

Here you go, just feel free to contact me to get more details. :slight_smile:

Have you tried these personally? They look very promising. Plan to stock them at all? Would you say they’re better then the bbtank?

1 Like

Ecap here, full ceramic and cotton free.

1 Like

received my order of 3500 cl8 and 1000 cl6 earlier this week. say hello to my girl julie for me

I will bro.

AVD is a zirconia cartridge, not to be mistaken for general ceramic. It uses the same ceramic cotton tubular coil with cotton wrap around it, but slightly shorter cotton and less revolutions (wraps) around the core.

It has a tendency to clog faster because:

1. the inner diameter of the center post is is smaller.
  2. heat doesn’t distribute as evenly as most metals and so heat tends to get trapped at the bottom of the center post, causing clogging at the mid-way point up the center post.
  3. getting a perfect seal is harder cause you can’t get the same type of precision with zirconia sintering process as you can with metal fabrication.

These issues are not necessarily just AVD, but in general why all ceramics and zirconias have a higher failure rate in the industry.

We’ve spent about 18 months dialing in our zirconia for our AVD brand, but it still isn’t as stable as we would like it to be. But as someone else pointed out, the flavor is possibly the best experience when combined with our ceramic core.

I spent a while trying get my hands on some tbh

1 Like

There was an ad posted on avd instagram, said they would be hitting wholesalers soon, that was in April. Would love to try some. Even though I just got my ecap order, I already filled all of them and I could really use another 1000 1g carts

1 Like

Likely, the reason why you can’t is because we stopped manufacturing for them back in October of last year.

Most of their products sold to date are previous products we made for them and now they are stuck working with an old factory of ours that we no longer manage and is simply an assembly shop with almost no real R&D capabilities.

If you’d like to get some, we provide them to you direct, as we are about to launch our new factory direct brand called AVEO (www.aveo710.com).

We are also the owners of the AVD brand and trademark but are currently in a legal dispute with our former distributor that sells AVD today (Next Level).

We also own the rights and TM to the Eazy Press, which is our best selling cartridge. However, we have a newer generation about to release that incorporates the same efficient filling and capping design of the Eazy Press, but enhances with easier capping and a proprietary unlocking function.

4 Likes

just curious did your henan factory apply the e cigarette license ?

2 Likes

How can we go about getting some of these to try out?

That seems almost exactly like a cart I’m testing from 02vape. Is it made by the same manufacturer?

we are full-ceramic, the other still cotton or ceramic with gel.

1 Like

Yep, we did. Based on what I’m being told. China Tobacco will allocate roughly 200 licenses to factories and we’ve been guaranteed approval, as our manufacturing partner already does a significant amount of work with them already.

I think license allocation are set for October of this year, based on what I’ve been told by officials.

1 Like

Shoot an email over to Dorian@avd.com and he can get you set up.