Full ceramic carts specially designed for thick oil

Hi, full ceramic carts here!
The full ceramic cart is a heavy metal-free, environmentally friendly product, which has also been loved and trusted by our many customers. Therefore, choose a full ceramic cartridge, which will be a good choice for you to expand the business market.
It is very suitable for D8/9/CBD/ THC Extracts/HHC/THCO/THCP/THC-A, etc.

If you are interested, please DM for inquiries and samples. My whatsapp:+86 18175598653

Are these closer to $1.00 per unit yet? There were many comparable vendors offering good 1g ceramics near $1.00 per unit or less at MJBizcon this year many with domestic availability. I hope y’all are not trying to charge close to $1.80 - $2.00 per unit for these, they’ll probably not sell very much if so. Prices seemed to get better with other vendors I’ve met this year at events in USA

Our all-ceramic carts use some of the best materials, so the quality of our products is very good. And our prices are also very cost-effective. It will be more surprising than you imagine. I try to send you a message, but you seem to use a private account. Could you please send me a message to discuss more details about the price and product?