FS: 16"x2 Lenticular & bag filter housings, vac pump, digivac controller, winterization filter, more in Colorado

Selling a few things left over from my shop liquidation. All are able to be picked up in Firestone Colorado. Some of the larger stuff I could strap to a pallet and bring to a shipping depot if needed for a few bucks more, smaller stuff I can ship UPS for actual cost.

Pentair stainless #1 (7"x16") bag filter housing. Has adapters to go to 1.5" TC and elbows/spools to connect to the Pall housing above. Used this for bulk filtration straight off our centrifuge, when we added a 10 micron bag prefilter step got 3-4x the life out of the Pall 5 micron lenticular elements. Has liquid filled stainless gauge on top to assess filter life and drain valve with 3/8" swagelok output to relieve pressure before opening. $600 OBO.

Vacuum pump, Leybold Trivac D16B. 2 HP motor, 3 phase 230 volt. Runs good. Includes mist filter and extension pipe. $325 OBO

Bucket warmer. Works great for warming crude. 120V $50 OBO

Winterization filter. Stainless, built out of an old keg. Has valve on bottom and some insulation wrap to keep temps down when used with dry ice. Includes poly ring to push filter up on sides and seal best for vacuum. Used with 18" coffee filters $200 OBO

Tabletop screener/shaker. 6MM holes. 220V variable speed vibrator. Used on a small scale to separate shredded bud from stems. 12"x30" screen size. $200 OBO.

Hell Ill take the bucket warmer and the pans lol, possibly the nitrogen tank as well. I am located in Longmont

1 Like

@LordanLabs Sent you a PM

Digivac vacuum regulator has been sold

Bump bump bump

Nitrogen tank & regulator has been sold

Bump. Pall housing has been sold

Bump. Open to offers. Dropping price on the bag housing to $600, vac pump to $325, Bucket warmer to $50 and winterization filter and screener/shaker to $200 ea. Will also have another Lab Society/Digivac vapor pressure controller for sale when it ships back from the factory after repairs, $500 OBO.

Bump. Dropping prices some more, $400 for bag housing, vac pump $250, bucket warmer $40, winterization keg base filter $140 and screener shaker $180.

Got the Lab Society VPC back from Digivac, $500 OBO, hasn’t been used at all since rebuild, see picture below