Fruity flavor carts without terp pine taste?

@ a Christmas party and one of my family members has a disty cartridge that tastes exactly like mango/strawberry/bubblegum without the terpy taste(she had a few different ones). Apparently the guy gives his trim to a lab and they process it for him. they say they dont cut, which seems about right because it is very thick Although the guy is telling my family member its pure cannabis terpenes from the plant that was extracted. Its so fruity tasting I call some bull shit but what is it?

Ive never tasted canna terps so im not sure what to think of it

also there was no separation in the cart itself…

Question is wtf could it be cut with?

(Also ive smoked almost no other cartridges then my own. was just amazed at how it almost had no throat hit or harsh taste. almost liek a nicotine vape)

there is such a thing as a good cartridge…usually it wont come in a fancy package lol theres plenty of good fruity terps that are not weed flavor, all my people love just plain ol grape lol.

4 Likes

the guy making the carts has probably been convinced by his supplier that they’re real cannabis terpenes.

3 Likes

My full spectrum extract from Lemon Skunk has strong notes of mango and peach.
Folks think something has been added for flavor but that is not true.
Adsorbents are your friends …

1 Like

Denver terpenes sells the fruity flavors

2 Likes

Trust your instinct. There are very terpy strains but the cost the get the real good pure terps plus good disty is expensive. Unless this is a high class cart something is fake. I have been searching for the best balance of fruit and skunk naturally in a strain and I think thats a unicorn. That pheno is out there bit whoever finds it will not let out the secret. It will be a very expensive product until someone steals the genetics.

2 Likes

The bubba kush I have has fruity skunk flavor and so does the suver haze. It’s like pineapple skunk
Taste like the actual buds.

As far as fake flavors though would be really easy to add 1-3%fake fruit to disty and make something decent. I like canna and hemp only, some are really really tasty but your right they are high quality carts not cheap

MCT based flavoring.

2 Likes