Fresh Greenhouse Hemp Flower So Cal

First strain of the many soon to come, legendary bubba.

Beautiful dense nugs, side by side with most top shelf dispensary flower looks almost identical.

Greenhouse grown in Southern California.

Hand trimmed flower, harvested 3 weeks ago.

$600/lb
$325 1/2 lb

60 lbs available

3-4 day turnaround time for all orders.

Also, still have a few lbs of the 2020 harvest outdoor legendary and Cali Hemp OG for $200/lb.

Happy Monday everybody :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Where did your slinger badge go? Iirc you are a verified slinger.

1 Like

I put the regular one on but it gets removed often for some reason, I believe to be able to actually create a post in the hemp outlet category your account has to be at least level one verified.

4 Likes

Correct :ok_hand: only verified slangers can create topics in the “hemp outlet”

@Demontrich you can always check by clicking the profile and looking at the groups they are a part of.

3 Likes

That hemp looks pretty damn good. Yea?

2 Likes

100%!

I’d buy some if I wasnt sitting on 1/2lb of cbg and cbd flower

1 Like

Whats the total thc on these.

About .65 for both the fresh legendary bubba GH, and the 2020 harvest outdoor legendary.

Both are well below the delta 9 limit

2 Likes

Hemp or not, pretty good looking flower thank you! Cali Hemp OG is coming up pretty soon as well. Absolutely stoked to put this on the shelves at my shop, and provide it to my wholesale clients.

My lady works at a rec dispo, and other than the wonderbrett and a couple others this flower looks better than most of the top shelf 1/8ths she brings home

4 Likes

The only thing that would make it look better is the glow of 25%THCA on that shit! (Italics?)

2 Likes

Ummm, we need to work on that one. Lol

Some things are wook work!

2 Likes

Not to drink my own cool aid too much here but also having this flower at a 1:1 ratio with some good deps or indoor flower is an extremely enjoyable experience as well IMO, much less “racey” of a high, feels like a much fuller effect.

More tolerable for myself with my low tolerance than a straight THC joint.

3 Likes

This looks straight fire. Looms like I will have to buy some.

1 Like

No italics. ( Delta 9 only state here ) :grin:

2 Likes

Updated Availability

Legendary Bubba is sold out

“Jack” will be the next strain available early next week, will update the thread with pics/videos/ and pricing.

Happy Thursday everybody :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I can second this, 50:50 mixes FTW!!

2 Likes

Updated availability

Fresh greenhouse trim, plenty available. Southern California pickup or drop off preferred. Open to offers.
Having difficulty uploading 4k video

20 lbs of fresh jack hemp flower available as well, will update with photos, videos, and pricing soon.

1 Like

what’s with the metric tag in the picture? Do hempsters use metrc now?

Not sure about the tag, might have just been an empty bag. It’s hemp trim.

Looks Beautiful!

I see the potency COA but do you have a full panel? Or terpene potency?

I would like to purchase a sample, let me know.