Fresh Frozen Processing

Been getting a lot of interest from processors looking to grind/mill fresh frozen flower for live resin/rosin. @KannaMill recently ran a test using Broccoli Florets (closest to Flower without shipping over state lines). We used LN2 to help maintain a low temperature within our mills and got some pretty good results. Check out the video link below. Love to hear everyone’s thoughts…
Fresh Frozen Test

6 Likes

It’s interesting, sieving in a cold atmosphere with a pollinator / vibrating sieve with unclogging would surely give a nice result

2 Likes

Look super nice! You could have a tri-clamp ferrule welded to your shute for the introduction of the LN2 into the mill. Looks like you guys have a solid system setup though!

1 Like

I have a huge freezer full of fresh frozen hemp. It we

1 Like

Awesome! Fresh freezing Hemp is interesting. Are you making a live resin/rosin out of it? Or storing for eventual extraction for CBD?
Also, would you be willing to part with 10lbs or so? If so, at what price? I can connect you with my customer if they wish to run a test again.

Not a bad idea with the ferrule clamp! We would likely modify our infeed chute to include a spot for the stainless steel braided hose.

1 Like