Free Tickets to Cannabis World Congress and Business Expo

Hey everyone!

My name is Keaton Reeve and I am a Business Development Manager for Landrace Bioscience in Chattanooga, TN. Our team is headed to CWCBE in Los Angeles at the end of September and would like to give back to the Future4200 community for all of the love ans support you have shown us. If anyone is interested in meeting our team and grabbing a free pass to the floor exhibits please feel free to DM me. There are going to be some awesome companies at the expo including iKrusher, CCELL, Floraplex Terpenes, Mile High Labs, Bluum Labs, etc.

If you will be attending the expo and do not need a free pass; please still reach out and connect with us. We would love to find ways that we can collaborate with your team!

Our state of the art laboratory focuses on R&D and wholesale cannabinoid production for product formulations. We extract our concentrates from organic hemp and will have USDA certification for our hemp in October. All of our concentrates are full panel tested both internally and externally; and include COAs that match our batch numbers to ensure that you are receiving a consistently safe and high quality product with every batch that we produce.

Please feel free to DM me or comment below with any questions you may have about our company, products, and the services that we can provide. Thank you all so much for taking the time to read this! We look forward to hearing from you soon!

3 Likes