Free Stainless Steel KF25 Cold Traps (Some Assembly Required)

Many moons ago I had some steel cold traps made by a factory in China. Call it lost in translation… but the fabricator mailed them to me with no inserts welded into them! Ha!

After some explaining, they quickly made me new ones and mailed them free of charge. The traps have three KF25 ports, and the lid is a 4" triclamp.

Anyways, I was left with these two “Shells” and I have no use for them. Anyone with access to a welder and a machine shop should have fun with em, free pickup in Boulder Colorado. I could be convinced to mail them, for whatever the cost of shipping is plus $10 :slight_smile: !

8 Likes

I’ll take em!

I’ll even show you what we use them for! (Hint - cart fillers)

6 Likes

Sounds good! Can you come pick them up locally?

1 Like

I am out east so I’d need them to be shipped. If you get a shipping quote I’ll happily paypal you the shipping plus the $10 right away

No problem, DM me your address and ill head to the post office and just send you a picture of the receipt after its en route

Dang it…too late. You scored @SidViscous

5 Likes

Indeed, these are now en route to @SidViscous

Post some pics here of what you end up using them for I am intrigued!

5 Likes

I’ll post some pictures in a few days when I’m back in the lab of the one I already built so y’all don’t have to hold your breath as long

2 Likes

Pics good sir?

2 Likes

Yes yes shame on me I’m sorry guys n gals. I promise I will display my inert gas hose-in-hose mega cart farmer setup here shortly, I’ve been remiss

4 Likes