Does anyone in north jersey want a bunch of free grow shit?
I have a 4x3 tent with two rooms, one’s 3x3 and the other is 1x3, 2 qb boards, 2 qb style boards, a 2x2 tent. The qb baords don’t have power supplies though and you’d have to build the frame for them to hang. They weren’t run much at all so the leds are still good.
Have 3 grow lights as well, cheapo 70w ones, but they served me well for a couple of years. They need the power cords, but they’re nema 5-15 (the ones you use for a pc tower)
Probably a few other things too, but I’m not done cleaning out my shit yet.
You’d have to meet me in the Kenilworth area. I’ll keep this stuff on hand for a bit, but if not one bites I’ll slowly smurf it all out during trash day.
Anyway, figured I’d try here before a scrapper gets it all.