Definitely more durable

2 Likes

You should swing by my shop in Brooklyn

2 Likes

I can’t figure out what these are for…
Please educate me!

Training plants

1 Like

The little clips r for Low Stress Training of the plants.

The metal and plastic shovel things are to get a seedling out of the seedling tray without too much hassle.

Ive used literally hundreds of things for this purpose - havent found one that tops this metal widger for a 1.5" round hole cell tray

The plastic 3d printed one claims to be a weeder too i havent used one yet

Dtv5 wire sizing jig

2 Likes

Is anyone using a 3d modeling program besides Fusion360? Fusion doesn’t seem to work well for large models.

2 Likes

I believe @RockSteady uses solidworks

4 Likes

TinkerCad is another, but you can also use something like 3D Studio Max. As long as you can export as an OJB or STL so you can slice the file for printing.

If looking for a printer to mess around with the Ender 2 is pretty hard to beat for value and performance. I think I paid $400 CAD for my Ender 2.

3 Likes

Made this for the end of a Rigid ShopVac to help clean out an extraction tube:

1 Like

I’ve got a couple more I’ve shared but haven’t gotten much feedback on

1 ton arbor press → 4x AVD push top press adapter: harbor freight arbor press AVD pushtop capper by pdxcanna - Thingiverse

3/8 drive c-cell duckbill mouthpiece driver bit: C-cell duckbill socket 3/8 drive by pdxcanna - Thingiverse

1 Like

when you say “extraction tube”, please tell us you’re not using this (and a shop vac) to empty tubes post hydrocarbon extraction.

that is one of those Bad IdeaTM's that get folks blowed up.

for CO2 it’s a grand idea!!

also appropriate if attached to a sucker up for the task

2 Likes

Yes this is for a CO2 extractor.

Sorry for the idiotic question, but what’s a “sucker up”? Nevermind, figured it out ( relates to Hydrocarbon)

1 Like

That glass nail hanger for a mason jar is dope!

2 Likes

“sucker” == vacuuming device.

“up for the task” == explosion proof if hydrocarbon vapors are present when said negative pressure is applied.

2 Likes

Okay! You’ve given me an idea…

i do! solidworks is the best by far! im still rocking the OG 2014 pirated solidworks, got the whole program sitting in a dropbox if anyone wants to try it out.

2 Likes

I like using licensed software now that I’m in a position to make money off of it lol. Paid for photoshop this year, fusion is free for 2 years or until I gross 70k/year with my llc

1 Like

bahahahaha maybe someday ill pay for solidworks :laughing: 2014 is also the last year of the “old school” solidworks GUI, in 2015 they updated it and i dont personally like it too much.

4 Likes

I’d love the 4x avd for 1 ton arbor press

Sending dm!

2 Likes