Free Mastercool Tank

New unused #50 Mastercool recovery tank. If anyone in the Seattle area wants to pick it up you can have it!

9 Likes

Deal of the day! Very kind of you sir

2 Likes

Seattle area? Where the hell are you at? Why haven’t we met up yet?

7 Likes

I would totally swoop this if I was in your area. Damn!

3 Likes

I need a transporter from star trek …

4 Likes

Haha I’m in Tacoma, we definitely gotta meet up :facepunch:

5 Likes

Fuck sakes. I had no idea. :facepunch:

4 Likes

Another one for the tribe…

4 Likes

I’ll be in Tacoma next week running errands.

If you still have that tank next week…I’ll take it. I literally need it right now. I’ve got 60 lbs of solvent storage and need to be able to store 100lbs.

2 Likes

Right? We need to get together with Mids. @blunt is moving out here this month too.

I propose a bbq for the Washington crew and families at my house this fall.

That includes you @Hansel and @midsfactory and crew

5 Likes

Mastercool full already?

1 Like

Yes. But I only put 20 lbs in there. It’s the same size as an LP5…I figured 20 lbs was at 80% full

1 Like

I offered my other mastercool to @Hansel but he won’t be over to this side of the mountains for a little bit.

You can use that and I’ve got an extra 25lb tank from oss you can use as well. They’re just sitting around

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking we need a WA crew bbq…we’ve talked about it. Definitely should happen.

4 Likes

Should we get that ball rolling?

1 Like

I’ve got my other 25lb oss tank but until I get another 50lb tank, that 25lb will be on the recovery end so I can push and pull at the same time…

If you have a 25lb oss tank I could borrow…that would be great.

1 Like

I got yah. I’ll bring it when we meet up this next week

3 Likes

Fo sho.

Who wants to kick it, BBQ style, for some quality cannabis fellowship? Let’s get the ball going…

2 Likes

Let’s make a new thread. Do you mind building it?

2 Likes

@WhereAreTheStones would you like to meet up next week, tank or no tank, for a face to face meet of the minds?

2 Likes