Free Fem Seed For Verification

I would like to become verified to post seed on this forum. I can offer 10 fem BaOx seeds to 5-6 people in return for honest reviews and references. Let me know If you are interested and we can exchange information.Purity and Germ Rate.pdf (17.7 KB)

9 Likes

@romanik177
Id be interested, definitely germ test would help…

1 Like

Sent DM

1 Like

Nice! I’m surprised more seed slangers haven’t done this yet. It’s a great way to get feedback and most folks on here know what to look for. You shouldn’t have an issue finding people to do a test run, but if you do, I can throw 10 plants in a greenhouse. We’ve ran Regular BaOx seed from
Cbd seed do and OttoII. Still run an Otto mom we found, it’s the only strain that mold can’t touch.

6 Likes

Hello, I’d love to try them out thank you very much!

1 Like

I can slide a pack in to test. I missed it if its cbd or thc. Also photo or auto?

1 Like

BaOx is a really nice CBD strain bred by the guy who created Otto and Otto II. It’s a photo.

1 Like

Roman, if you don’t get enough takers I’ll pop a pack and document it for ya. I have some seed starting media I need to trial anyway.

That’s what I thought I read. I’ll have to bow out and pass

1 Like

me too please, i have room

1 Like

definitely interested, do you still have seed stock to be verified?

I appreciate the amount of interest and feedback everyone has given already. I was given some information today that might slow things down a little bit. Any time we ship seeds out of Colorado we have to have an agro hemp license for that person/company and a phytosanitary certificate. I have been given permission to write off the seed but haven’t found out about writing off the cert yet.

If you are outside of Colorado and don’t have a hemp license I won’t be able to ship you seeds. Also if I’m not given permission to write off the phyto cert then I won’t be able to ship outside of Colorado because frankly I can’t afford to cover the cert. I will give another update hopefully before the end of the day about the phyto cert.

In the meantime, help from farmers in Colorado would be appreciated.

1 Like

psssssst. Send the seed to yourself then remail it heh.

Edit: I say mail it to yourself so that it can be tracked in your purchase order system

2 Likes

I have thought about that and it may end up happening but I need to make sure I won’t have any issues with the company I work for. They’re pretty easy going but ultimately I need them to be on board.

1 Like

Licensed in Tennessee. Interested.

If I can ship them out myself then I have enough people who have responded. I will post again about need based on license and phyto if I’m not able to send them out myself.

1 Like

licensed in mn

I’d say fuck it, let the law come after you for sending hemp seeds in the mail.

4 Likes

I’ll try some in my indoor.

Unfortunately it’s not just what I think that I have to go by. They don’t want to write off the Phyto Cert and they feel it would be safer for them and me if I didn’t take the seeds and send them myself. That being said, I could still send seeds inside the state of Colorado without needing a license or Phyto Cert.