Free Delta 8 Chocolates (now half off!)

Edited. Not the OP! OP is good to go!

1 Like

you are referring to the above post that was hidden i think.

2 Likes

Ive sent out over 80 packages of chocolates, I did not pack any of them with ice, sort of as an experiment to see how many melt, partially cause Iā€™m stingy and these are all free orders, that could bite me in the ass weā€™ll seeā€¦ Any normal white label, bulk, wholesale or retail orders will include an ice pack(s) to prevent melting.

6 Likes

Yes, once you flag a post it gets hidden then eventually removed. Iā€™ll edit my post so they donā€™t think Iā€™m calling you out. Which Iā€™m not, plus youā€™re verified.

Hey @TheStupidIdiotBoy welcome to Future 4200. Please do enjoy.

2 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome Miles.

1 Like

Was also wondering, what would the best storage techniques be for these chocolates? That is to also ask, what do you reckon would be the ideal ā€œshelf lifeā€ and how to achieve it? As a somewhat sporadic user of d8, (like 10-25mg ingested once every week or two) I want to know how to make things last as long as I can.

1 Like

Vac sealed in the freezer. No vac sealer, just use a ziplock and try to get as much air out as possible.

1 Like

I assume you get 2-4 chocolates to try in a sealed mylar style packaging. Milk chocolate stayed in tact to my mailbox. I ate the suckers all at once though.

Should be resealable. I could be wrong. Iā€™ve received samples a while back.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice @BigM ! This apply to gummies too? Iā€™ve got some of those laying around that Iā€™d want to preserve too. Currently I am storing them in a cool dry place in my closet within a resealable packaging.

Iā€™m in a state which is not a big fan of the plant and I can only assume the gig will be up on d8 sooner than later places like here, as we are seeing in TX for example. Due to the rate I partake a pack of 20 gummies, for example, has lasted me a good 4 months and Iā€™ve still got about 30-ish% left. Hoping that between them, the spare pack, and these chocolates, I can ride this until either a ballot initiative solves what shitty politicians wonā€™t, or until my partner and I have enough saved and jobs lined up to move to a certain state in the Rockies. Just have to keep them in a safe (as much as d8 products can be) and edible condition until then. Iā€™m a lucky duck in that my tolerance is low so even 15mg will get me stoned as shit at my current usage patterns.

And to @sweethemp , whereā€™s the best place to put a review of these, on your site, or maybe here?

Not sure if this has expanded enough I should have made my own post for these questions or not. Donā€™t have too much experience participating in forums of this structure.

2 Likes

Should work for gummies too. Thatā€™s how I store pretty much all my cannabis based stuff long term. Protect from heat, atmosphere (air, especially oxygen), and light to preserve pretty much anything.

Oh yeah, welcome to the future! :sunglasses:

1 Like

For reviews post here.

Store them in the fridge or freezer in the package they came in and they will be good for at least 6 months, prob closer to 18 months though.

3 Likes

I sent full packs 4 x 50mg

3 Likes

Thank you! canā€™t wait to try.

My sample came very quickly.

It was melted but I ate the whole thing so it didnā€™t matter.
It tastes really good, smooth and creamy with nice nutty undertones.

I ate it on a empty stomach and felt the effects very quickly, i could notice effects about 25-30 minutes after eating it.

Highly recommended :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I got mine in the mail today. I ate one and gave one to my homie. Iā€™m about to eat another one cause itā€™s great. My homie got wrecked and has been stumbling around wondering why heā€™s so fucked, cause he forgot he had eaten one.

And they taste amazing. You got to stop yourself from eating more than to start with.

5 stars indeed.

12 Likes

Thanks for the sample they are soo delicious! You should sell it unmedicated or bigger bars in smaller doses, id buy it by the lb lol Just to update @sweethemp none of mine were melted at all.

5 Likes

Got mine today. Fantastic flavor. Super rich chocolate.
Felt nice at 50mg.
Well done @sweethemp
Thank you

4 Likes

80 orders! Righteous forums!

2 Likes

Good dosage, great texture. Very talented kitchen. Iā€™m passing these out to patients tonight.

3 Likes