Free Delta 8 Chocolates (now half off!)

We will ship you a free package of our D8 Chocolates for you to sample, please leave a review on the website after you try them. Instructions at the bottom.

We are using real Belgian chocolate these things are pretty fire. They weigh about 8 grams each, we are looking for wholesale customers, bulk buyers, private label deals, distribution ect.

Go to: Sweet Cheeks D8 Chocolates

Add one Milk Chocolate to cart
Checkout with code “reviews”
*limit one per customer

21 Likes

I have 0 clients for this, but could I buy a pack from ya to try out? I dont wanna lie for a free sample and ghost ya.

11 Likes

Have tried his chocolates. Quality shipped to Texas. Not melted.

Seriously genuine products and product maker.

https://Sweetcheeks.biz
For unbroken link to site.

Hemp Derived 50mg Chocolates – Sweet Cheeks Candy for chocolates.

13 Likes

Sent to a few friends that have been wanting to try d8 edibles.

2 Likes

Just leave a review after you try them. Debt paid. Order at: sweetcheeks.biz

9 Likes

Done
And will

4 Likes

Thank you .

3 Likes

Thank you kindly @sweethemp

3 Likes

Can’t wait to try em out. Will post a review here and the site after trying… :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Appreciate the orders friends. I printed all the labels this morning. I thank the internet gods for woo commerce automation.

3 Likes

Fixed it…

1 Like

Could you share a brief overview of the d8 you use?

Do you guys convert yourself or buy from another lab?
How do you ensure its safe for consumption and free of impurities?

5 Likes

We get our D8 from Hau processing they are GMP, they provide us with our COA’s ect

I don’t think this really sets us apart or anything but, we don’t smoke d8 or promote the inhalation of it. We only put it in edibles.

11 Likes

Thank you. I have worked with hau a handful of times. Great company and always quality products.

6 Likes

Hello. I am a random person, I see a few users here saying good things about y’all and so I went and made an order, I’ll give my own review after I try it. (Probably after trying just a bit, I am not a frequent partaker, nor a person with chemistry background, I figured this is a good of time to actually make an account and stop lurking as any. )

5 Likes

Thanks! Will leave full review after I try it. I’ve been impressed with alot of the d8 edibles recently.

2 Likes

Same good substitute for day time meds then traditional rso for the after work

1 Like

Sending out a load of order today. Thank you everyone.

3 Likes

Do you guys do white label or private label? We have been looking for someone to help with cbd chocolates for markets in Asia.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.