Free clones

I dont need anything from anyone to be completely honest, I just like trying out new stuff. Ive got a mad huge strain selection that im hunting through and just figured I’d give these two phenos of these two strains that thumpers got a try and see how they compare.

1 Like

I appreciate it, I dont need to give away clones for free either.

Will post beans

Ill feel like shit if they dont pop. let me know and ill share my freebie stash. You have a ton of early 200s canada genetics with the mikado, Island sweet skunk and the mountain mix from spice bros. Pollen chucked with mikado and a11 and oey weeds ak99

1 Like

The ak99 was a monster producer and so was the mikado back in the day.

3 Likes

I’ll take all you want to part with. Dm’d ya

The mac cut I have is insane, HUGE yields. Im hoping to get a 2.9 gpw gardens out of it. Not the best weed in the world but looks great too.

2 Likes

Yeeee man i wish i could accept clone but too risky for my garden dont have a sterile area so

1 Like

I got 6 oz each from 3 baby sized plants I can fit 18 in a 4x8 tent. Im counting chickens before they hatch but my eyes are glossed over. Ive never gotten yields anywhere near this. Thats under 1200 waLL WATTS of led. the 3 were on the edge of a 450 quantum. And my lights werent at the roof and had more room but im gonna copy the same schedule 3/4 weeks veg from a rooted clone. Co2 and led for the win!

1 Like

Pics or it didn’t happen, I call shenanigans.

6 Likes

This isn’t shenanigans, he is a fucking lier. No way u are getting 8lbs out of a 4x8.

5 Likes

6.6lbs from 1 lamp. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

i think you talked your way out of a free cut.

1 Like

You’re a fed for sure

5 Likes

I don’t think he wanted a cut from you…

3 Likes

een ones that yield 2.9 gpw and look spectacular… Im not offering them yet, i gotta make moms and then fill cloners for myself first.

Blah blah blah. We just want pics…

ill show big colas to all who come to the chicago 420 meetup… Only as big as what fits in a jar, Im curing these all and everything. Im bringing free gummies too. its definitely macish? but I cant say its caps cut.

1 Like

You realize you’re talking about growing already… why can’t you just send pictures. The feds/cops/you as you know aren’t going to arrest everyone who post illegal plants. Someone yesterday said post a bag of soil can you do that at least?

the people at the meetup can take pics. Some people have it out for me and are requesting me to incriminate myself/ Those two together are a no go.