Free clones

I am defoliating and have a bunch of unrooted mimosa which appears to be a keeper. I got some bruce banner too. anyone want unrooted cuts? Mimosa is a beast and smells great. bb is less beast plant but smells like a strawberry- I havent smoked either yet but hate throwing them all out. I nursed much weaker cuts into beasts, these are healthy and bug free/ By beast i mean the mimosa grows big and wide and is a monster, I fucked up not caging it enought. The bb is all buds floor up and compact, its natural structure is a small x mas tree.

7 Likes

Put some little trees out in tha park. Happy st patricks 420 day what.?

Can we see a picture of these cuts?

10 Likes

Pictures?

But you won’t because you are a cop…

7 Likes

Won’t post a picture to save his life but is down to mail out cuts. :man_facepalming:t2: @thumper do you mind if I post your number for people to call direct about the clones?.. 911

15 Likes

I feel as though I may have missed some important drama :thinking:

Sure sounds nice otherwise

1 Like

Anyone remember the old school days when cops gave out football cards?

7 Likes

Yeah…
@thumper is a cop.

1 Like

Only thing I’ve ever recieved from a cop is a free ride or a ticket.

7 Likes

An Interagency narcotics task force gave me a lovely vacation one time

6 Likes

cloner wil get his.

1 Like

its too cold and Ill get more cuts i have to throw away. It was just an offer because this mimosa is a monster. Whenever I get clones I ask which is best ad they said mimosa.

2 Likes

Sign me up, ill try them for free, fuck they are considered hemp and if they are unrooted they aren’t illegal to begin with, I only need 1 cut of each or a couple cuts of each.

2 Likes

send me an addy, ill send up to 5 since thats the legal limit here. Make sure its a safe addy so they dont call me a cop anymore. I dont think people get busted for a leaf with no trichomes or roots, It would dry up or rot within days of cops having it. redman should have his a11 crosses by monday too.

Post some pics…

2 Likes

they can post pics of the mimosa and the result of the seed hunt. It would take less than a month for the mimosa to root and have some crystals and huge structure beginning. Im hopoing for lb each but they out grew the 2x4 space thy are each in so they may be larfy at the bottoms.

Ite not illegal to ship non roots snips and even if they are rooted they are considered hemp as they have .3% thc or less. So fuck em lol

5 Likes

but theres tons of dumb people who post pics of a crime and are in jail.

Will you send pictures privately so I can see what the potential end product looks like and how they look in bloom?

1 Like

@Boshankers you live near a bunch of forum members, some of whom grow.

If you need snips of random weed from internet strangers…you only need look in your back yard homie.

5 Likes