Free Blueberry Abuse Seeds (limit 500 packs)

Got my seeds thanks and big ups, im out in the woods without internet now so Im not around too often but thank you!

1 Like

Got mine yesterday! Hope to find a good pheno out of the pack :+1:

2 Likes

Not all of them were sent out, these are being shipped in envelopes without a barcode, so i didnt want to overload the post office with hundreds of envelopes they have to sort by hand.
If u didnt get urs last week, youll get urs next week.
If u still didnt get it let me know, some post offices dont like my work around and hold the envelope for ransom, they want $3.50 per package but i got the cost down to 0.90/package with a butterfly non machinable stamp.

These packages arent supposed to go thru the sorter but if they do the seeds will get crushed, if u end up getting a crushed one, let me know and ill try again. If it doesnt work out the second time, and u still want them, ill offer box shipping for a $10 donation.

International requests will be delayed because i gotta fill out a customs form for each one and they costs alot more to ship.

4 Likes

Theres still spots open. If u got urs already, post ur free pack, share some love, tell everyone theres still spots open.
Ill be turning off the giveaway page at the end of march.

1 Like

Hey @Thetetraguy. I got them yesterday. Thanks so much. You are a man of your word. This is rare these days. High fives!!

The only issue is with the Post Office. They absolutely destroyed the package. I managed to get 2 seeds from the crushed plastic tube. Here’s what I found after i opened up the envelope. I saved the 2 and the stickers. Right on.

3 Likes

It only takes one.

5 Likes

Have you seen the coin flip and rubber hose washer shipping method? It stops crushing

10 Likes

You damn right.

I thought I was the unlucky one with a crushed package. I also had two seeds survive. They are the chosen ones.

1 Like

Mine only had a sticker. Envelope got ripped by UPS and they delivered it with only half the freaking envelope was quite weird but wasnt too bothered just some beans I didnt pay for.

They put a sticker on the envelope “not for machine” whatever that means lul.

2 Likes

I’m still stoked to have received these. Gonna crack these off tomorrow morning.

1 Like

I don’t have much of a following on instagram, if I just follow and comment can I fill out the form, or is that cheating? :stuck_out_tongue:

@hellohemp That works no problem :+1:

1 Like

@Thetetraguy . I completed the giveaway registration on the sunomaseeds.com website. I don’t use Instagram, Facebook and other social media platforms.

Am I eligible to get the seeds?

Thank you.

1 Like

Got a pack in the mail today! Thanks and will let you know what we find

2 Likes

No worries, youll get some soon

1 Like

Wanted to stop in and drop a big THANK YOU! I had totally forgot about requesting these and they showed up today. May actually go ahead and start germinating them tonight. Do you guys have any pics of finished Blueberry Abuse flowers? What kind of dankness am I looking forward to here?

3 Likes

The mail system is no joke.
Thank you @Thetetraguy
Apparently the wife requested, ill give her mine.:wink:

7 Likes

Same thing happened to mine too

Its the thought that counts though so I’m not really worried about it

3 Likes

Darn, sorry that the post office people dont care about non machinables.
Next time ill have to package them in little coin holder things.

3 Likes