Free 500mg d9 gummies

Hey future we are looking for people who would like to experience top quality d9 500mg gummies.

The best part of it is they just pay shipping.

It’s only available this weekend no strings attached.

I promise they will feel much better after trying just these gummies.

Just share this photo with your contacts so everyone can get their chance to take the edge off as we need to :slight_smile: enjoy the weekend.

They are organic , made in oregon, full panel tested. Packaging is child safe made in america.
Every producted is protected with cannverify.

While stocks last.

Go to owlsoil.com use code free.

For all the haters wait to jump here is some testimonals for you to drown in :stuck_out_tongue:

Yann - Owner - Vapeware LTD - 1 shop - “the products are very successful. I do mostly carts and gummies. They fly off the shelf. Some people like gummies and some like the carts everyone is happy.” Yann Owner of Vapeware LTD

Brendan - Vintage vape rooms - 2 shops - “Products are A1”

Richie - Ivape - 3 shops - “HHC is crazy , cant keep them on the shelf. Customer coming in buying 2 at a time… So much crap out there. Delighted to have good products.”

Anthony - Owner Vape Island Dublin - 2 shops - “ The gummies are virtually flying. The 50mg gummies a lot of older people will take them and cut them into smaller pieces to micro dose. They know they are getting a tingling feeling but they are staying off drink. ITs a really great experience, great pain relief and as a vendor I stopped selling everything else

1 Like

My old gummy molds were big 1.5 inch dog bones and i approxed 500 mg. People were getting too high so I dumbed it to 1ml bears at less than 40 mg and they still get too high. I should ask wook if he wants another 500 to try in a true blind test. I do see it needs a shipping fee so ill bow out on the offer since i have too many already.

Is this offer running now?

Oct 2023:

May 2024

:thinking:

2 Likes