France to ban synthetic cannabis product HHC

This product won t get big nobody wants to pay the $$ for it
Recrystelization takes care of the metals exclusion from the. Crystal lattice if working with lowering temps to keep sufficient motherliquer around
As do AC and other powder scrubs

1 Like

Did you ever crack HHC carboxylation? I guess it would still be hard to ensure HHC is under .3% especially if it cocrystallizes

Yes but isomerization of cbd-a with boron and an amine as buffer to thc-a > hhc-a is easier still loose 20% to a trans Hhc a as a result of the boron rxn
Does not co crystelize so the hhc-a is pretty pure BUT the R and S are almost racimic Wich is a thingy

1 Like

My experience with HHCA is that the solids produced from crystallization attempts on ~1:1 9R:9S are not so much “crystalline” as they are an amorphous solid or precipitate - and there is a difference. You can manipulate temperature, concentration, and subsequent solubility in order to precipitate amorphous solid 9R and 9S HHCA out of solution, but it wasn’t what I would call crystalline. My rationale for this is that 9R and 9S HHCA won’t/can’t make repeating lattices of stacked molecules (i.e. crystals) that include both isomers…9R will impede stacking of 9S molecules, and 9S will impede stacking of 9R molecules - true crystallization results in a repeating lattice of a single compound, and its very very improbable that a repeating lattice can be formed with two different molecules even if they are diastereomers. In general, its hard to crystallize something that’s 50% pure.

If it was a true crystallization (as apposed to merely a precipitation), the solids produced would be reasonably pure 9R or 9S, have a discrete melting point, and a repeating structure by XRPD.

2 Likes

Salt em out

1 Like

They likely form nanocrystals. They may form ordered structures, but at a scale that XRPD is not sensitive to.

While this statement MIGHT be correct for HHCA, it should not be a blanket statement and the same does not hold true for other molecules. It runs contradictory to what Rogue has stated he can achieve with converted THCA, what we know everyone has been achieving with cannabis-derived THCA (about 80%R) also a multitude of other psychoactive compounds (such as MDMA (50/50 racemic mixture) for example)

1 Like

Could be the case. Give it a whirl and take a gander - haven’t touched HHCA in like 4 years.

1 Like

Well shoot - the kinetics (and the factors affecting them) of crystal nucleation are not entirely understood. That much is factual.

1 Like

the alternative to HHC is already available is Phytoremedy

serbian prostate drops?

1 Like

Nope yust got the info
Cbd/cbc/cbn/ and THC-P as psychoactive component

I have this type of formulation in stock if needed

1 Like

PhytoRemedy™️ is a natural alternative to HHC and THC that has been gaining popularity across Europe. This innovative product offers a legal high that is better than anything before. Our multi-cannabinoid formulation is designed to produce a high similar to THC, but completely legal. The unique blend of cannabinoids derived from hemp provides a high quality and safe experience for our customers.

The entourage effect produced by the combination of CBG, CBN, CBC, CBDV, and over 20 other plant-based cannabinoids ensures a long-lasting high without a positive drug test. Our products are perfect for those who want to enjoy the benefits of cannabis without the negative side effects of THC.

look here PhytoRemedyTM -

I ll be running your product treu MS to prove your ingredient s list
Seriously doubt that non of the compounds on their own are NON psychoactive but this entourage gives psychoactivity ( creating in situ KI number) but I like the product either way
IF it s legal and psychoactive
Yust not the claim

6 Likes

You are very correct sir.
Firstly the claim they make is that its all natural and no synthetics like HHC. (there words not mine)

“Furthermore, PhytoRemedyTM products are made from a blend of natural plant-based cannabinoids that are safe and non-toxic. They also comply with legal THC limits, making them a great alternative for those who want to avoid the risks associated with consuming synthetic cannabinoids like HHC.”

Anyhow according to the COA of the flower they sell as phytoremedy it does contain alot of them minor c noids, but also contains h4cbd. And h4cbd is if you ask me just as much “synthetic” as HHC is.

So you are correct, i have some speculations on what noid for psycoactivity they use as its prob the only 1 not being tested for regurly by the labs, but it could also be some spice noids instead, we have already seen in the paper made by some researcher or goverment or whatever that there was hhc flower that turned out to not be infused by hhc at all.

1 Like

It doesn t seem to be having any spice noids at the moment have a pretty big database of those but it s measured with a Raman detector so we ll have to wait for the results from official lab
It does seem to have thcp for if you leave it standing a while it drops to the botom and a layer is formed
So my guess if it s content is
CBC and cbg to shorten onset time
Thcp for psychoactivity
4hcbd as carrier
And that’s about it since few can test for thcp and hhcp everybody is buying basicly blind

4 Likes