Found Thc crude - 😑 I get it, please delete thread

Amazing how difficult of a time I had finding clean high thc ethanol crude at a good price, on a medical basis in SoCal. I have a decent sized network of contacts, and looked for probably two weeks contacting well over 30 people asking if they knew a source. Got a few replies but all for problematic or overpriced crude.

Figured now that I’ve found a steady source of quality I’d share the love for all you folks still paying 2900+ a l for clean crude.

3 Likes

I didn’t know this site had a fan fiction section

16 Likes

I had such a had time finding ways to get high… i looked high and low. Then i discovered this website called virgin galactic which would take me as high as i can go for only $100K! I thought NASA was the only show in town but i realize they are just hating ass punks. Dude even said we can chill on his island where celebrities stay all the time! why would i want crude when i can go to space???

Astronaut life.

14 Likes

So where are you located?

31 Likes

I’m in SoCal.

Sorry guys, maybe it was an obviously bad idea to post this.

Was legit, but I understand where you guys are coming from. Will try to delete but if a mod sees this please delete.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Why delete it? I love your art you should continue on

1 Like

Nobody got tired of me begging for a crude connect up and down the biz section last two weeks? Was commenting everywhere I could trying to find clean crude but was coming up empty. Wasn’t thinking clearly when I thought making a post like this was a smart idea.

I have thc ethanol derrived cheeseburgers if your looking.

4 Likes

Put me down for 6 burgers :astonished: cat 3 coa available on the cheese? Want to make sure all residual ethanol is purged from my burger.

5 Likes

No cat3

These are mad cow burgers.

5 Likes

Why you making your cows mad? Do they not like your shirt or something. Might want to look into that.

2 Likes

Why is @Redman4556 getting thrown under the bus? I don’t get it.

1 Like

It was in reguard to mad cow cheeseburgers. Gotta read between the funny lines.

Your a month plus past the party.

2 Likes

I’m just lookin for crude and I don’t see what the guy did incorrectly? Besides the numbers he threw out…

2 Likes

Since I have a lot of quarantine free time I’ll explain.

My favorite line to say is “cheeseburgers”. I say this on many threads that are already derailed or are currently being derailed. It’s my personal smart ass responce to be funny.

The OP got it, all others got it. Do you get it now?
Lol

5 Likes

I’d love to sample a bite of your cheeseburger lol🍔 if you want to help a brother out

3 Likes

One must be verified to sling cbd on this forum.

3 Likes

$2,600 for 30 liters isnt Bad

1 Like

I do t slang cbd!!! I’m a licensed micro Thc business