Found Thc crude - ๐Ÿ˜‘ I get it, please delete thread.

Amazing how difficult of a time I had finding clean high thc ethanol crude at a good price, on a medical basis in SoCal. I have a decent sized network of contacts, and looked for probably two weeks contacting well over 30 people asking if they knew a source. Got a few replies but all for problematic or overpriced crude.

Figured now that Iโ€™ve found a steady source of quality Iโ€™d share the love for all you folks still paying 2900+ a l for clean crude.

3 Likes

I didnโ€™t know this site had a fan fiction section

11 Likes

I had such a had time finding ways to get highโ€ฆ i looked high and low. Then i discovered this website called virgin galactic which would take me as high as i can go for only $100K! I thought NASA was the only show in town but i realize they are just hating ass punks. Dude even said we can chill on his island where celebrities stay all the time! why would i want crude when i can go to space???

Astronaut life.

9 Likes

So where are you located?

25 Likes

Iโ€™m in SoCal.

Sorry guys, maybe it was an obviously bad idea to post this.

Was legit, but I understand where you guys are coming from. Will try to delete but if a mod sees this please delete.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Why delete it? I love your art you should continue on

1 Like

Nobody got tired of me begging for a crude connect up and down the biz section last two weeks? Was commenting everywhere I could trying to find clean crude but was coming up empty. Wasnโ€™t thinking clearly when I thought making a post like this was a smart idea.

I have thc ethanol derrived cheeseburgers if your looking.

3 Likes

Put me down for 6 burgers :astonished: cat 3 coa available on the cheese? Want to make sure all residual ethanol is purged from my burger.

4 Likes

No cat3

These are mad cow burgers.

5 Likes

Why you making your cows mad? Do they not like your shirt or something. Might want to look into that.

2 Likes

Why is @Redman4556 getting thrown under the bus? I donโ€™t get it.

1 Like

It was in reguard to mad cow cheeseburgers. Gotta read between the funny lines.

Your a month plus past the party.

1 Like

Iโ€™m just lookin for crude and I donโ€™t see what the guy did incorrectly? Besides the numbers he threw outโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Since I have a lot of quarantine free time Iโ€™ll explain.

My favorite line to say is โ€œcheeseburgersโ€. I say this on many threads that are already derailed or are currently being derailed. Itโ€™s my personal smart ass responce to be funny.

The OP got it, all others got it. Do you get it now?
Lol

5 Likes

Iโ€™d love to sample a bite of your cheeseburger lol๐Ÿ” if you want to help a brother out

2 Likes