Forum-based Article, Fam?

I am constantly being hit up for content from some of the larger extraction magazines. Is it time for an article based on one of our threads here?

I am partial to Strong Sauce Tek

What is your favorite thread? We can write it up like an SOP or illustrate it? I have the infographic hook up and I will polish the writing.

We could all contribute a bit. Who’s interested?

4 Likes

I like the two threads based off the OTSS sauce tek. I feel like they will also be the most appealing content wise because not many people are aware of how diamonds and sauce are made but they sure do love to pay huge $$ for them!

2 Likes

So, should I write an article about the tek or about developing the tek open source online in the community?

1 Like

Developing a tek open source seems like a more interesting article to me.

4 Likes

I second this idea. Seem like most of us have some similar equipment.

I’d really like to have @Beaker write up something on his personal process. His post always seem informative.

2 Likes

If you do decide to use the OTSS let me know, the gang has an updated and formatted SOP you can use @Sidco_Cat

2 Likes

@Sidco_Cat Why not talk about both in the article. Could give a brief overview of chemistry involved but main focus is how this method has been added too and developed in an open source environment with many helpful humans

4 Likes

Is this updated/formatted SOP only available to the gang or is it open to all?

Its the same procedure, but the wording has been cleaned up and its in proper SOP format. Gang only, at least until someone bootlegs it

3 Likes

Who would make a proprietary document public . . . oh, I see.:smirk:

2 Likes

you aren’t missing any information, just formatting. Turn that frown upside down and let’s write an article.

6 Likes

So the development of the tech, an illustration, the open source data contributing and the wave its creating across extracts community and the peak of its appeal to consumers. Damn can’t wait till the article is drafted :smiley::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Gimme access and I’ll make sure it gets into the hands of the Triad.

:wink:

5 Likes

Seen a “triad extracts” distillate producer on ig that you :wink:

What did I do?

I really like this idea