Form Fitting Crop Insurance for Hemp Farmers

Hello,

I wanted to extend our excellent services to all large scale hemp farms out there who have been screwed by weather or other elements over the past few seasons. My company has paired up with a couple big insurance companies to provide the best plan for hemp farmers this year. This plan is much different than the federal crop insurance program. It is a form fitting multi-peril no red tape plan. It has no claim adjustors and you get to choose how much of your farm you want covered. Also, it doesn’t just cover the cost of seeds but can cover the cost of end product whether that be smokeable flower or biomass. There is a minimum of 100 acres. I would love to chat with anyone that is interested. Please e-mail me at kyledev22@yahoo.com and we can set up a very brief call to get you a free quote. Hope everyone is staying safe and well. Cheers

1 Like

Im curious what do u guys have these products valued at? Is it based on previous sales, contracts or current market price (according to who?)?

1 Like

It is up to the farmer how much they want to value their product at. Which directly effects how much of the premium they would be paying.