#ForHire #SouthernCalifornia

Copy and paste it into chatgpt and prompt it to make it better. Although, to give you some human insight;

-the summary needs work, it’s nice that you’re bilingual but that should be in the skills section. I also wouldn’t go into your management techniques here, save that for the interview.
-I would take out any use of “I” and “We” in your descriptions, and instead use words like “Demonstrated”, “Spearheaded”, “Exhibited” to explain your accomplishments in bullet points.
-I wouldn’t call your current employer “a private company” that just sounds shady.
-I wouldn’t include high school education as nobody cares what high school you graduated from and it’s mostly assumed that you’ve completed it anyway (not trying to be rude) instead, include certifications you’ve received, if any
-I wouldn’t include all the LPG and media mixtures in your first job description, it’s a mouthful and can be gone over in an interview if asked
-Expand on your tasks managing the office and what accomplishments you’ve made there rather than all the extraction lingo you have preceding it.
-Your experience begins in March 2016 and ends in Jan 2023 and you claim 8 years of experience, which I think is a bit of a stretch, if you have experience preceding the dispensary job include it, otherwise I’d just say “7 years in the cannabis industry” or something to that effect.

That’s what I can think of off the top of my head but someone else may have their own constructive criticisms.

8 Likes

Are the gas cylinders in the photos strapped to anything to keep them from moving or being knocked over :grimacing:?
If I were looking for a job as an extractor I would avoid posting any photos of bad safety practices, yikes!

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. It was all fixed but I just wanted to show the various workplaces I’ve been in… After all this is a place for extractors.
Once again, thank you.

2 Likes

Let’s get it ladies and gentlemen. I’m available anytime full time!
@Happyfeetextractionco.ca on IG for pics of my work.

Bump!

Seen the jobs listing thread with a bunch of openings for all sorts of positions

I look all the time brother. Thanks for the heads up though.

2 Likes

26 posts were merged into an existing topic: HappyFeet at work