#ForHire #SouthernCalifornia

Extractor looking for a new home.
6 years total being in the industry (medical side of things, recreational wasn’t really for me till now) for reasons other than trying to help terminally ill patients who benefit from the cannabinoids and other components that cannabis and hemp has to offer.
If you want more info please don’t hesitate to message me.

2 Likes

Bump.

#StillLooking
#Bump

Bump🙂
Anyone hiring in Adelanto, CA?

Bump.

Bump.

2 Likes

Message me I could probably help you find something in that range!

5 Likes

#LastBump
Anything in Adelanto.

Have you hit up the job hiring sites?

I’m sure you can find something in your area in that range.

2 Likes

Yes sir.
I’m just looking to get in mouth to mouth or through someone I might know who’s on here.
Ive applied to multiple places in Adelanto but no luck.
Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

I always see extraction jobs advertised in long Beach on indeed if you haven’t checked there. The socal job market is kinda fucked imo if you don’t have real life connections with people. At least for positions higher than entry level. The more I think about it, the more I want to try and find a gig outside of LA or Cali in general, especially as a cultivator like myself.

3 Likes

I agree with ya.
I’m considering saving up and moving away

2 Likes

Bump.
UPDATE:
WILL TAKE 65+K
SALARY.
LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.

Know your worth!

4 Likes

This!!! 60K is a extremely hard wage to live off of in California. Unless you don’t mind living in a run down apt or house and eating ramen everyday.

4 Likes

Someone should definitely hire you for more than 75k+
I’ve seen your stuff and man!

You guys need to leave Cali for greener pastures.

4 Likes

Very kind words right here! I know my worth which is why I am still on the hunt! I’m wishing you the best of luck and meant nothing but some advice by my comment.

2 Likes

I’m looking for extraction techs / assistants in Long Beach

6 Likes

UPDATE:
UPDATED MY RESUME.
GETTING SLAMMED WITH ORDERS LEFT AND RIGHT SO IM UNABLE TO CHOSE WHAT I WANT TO DO.
HERE’S AN UPDATED PDF OF MY RESUME.MIguel resume 1 23.pdf (49.3 KB)
Give me pointers
Bump

1 Like