For Sale - Sage Analytics Profiler II Humboldt Special Edition - New/Only tested

Hi,

We have a brand new Sage Analytics Profiler II for sale. It has been sitting in our storage unused for 2 years now. It’s only been opened & tested once.

We are willing to sell it for half the price. Contact me for more information.

https://sageanalytics.com

2 Likes

How much? I am interested.

you should probably start with Search results for 'sage' - Future4200

and maybe check out the In House analytics thread

Great! Are you open for discussion via email or skype?

It is still available! :slight_smile:

That’s because they’re useless

1 Like

They are not useless. If you dont have something valuable to say, then please dont speak here

Hello Sir. Would your Profiler II still be available for purchase? I am a brand-new member. I am a licensed Industrial Hemp Grower in Canada and my company is currently looking for on-site testing solutions. I believe my membership in this group is ‘on parole’ but if you could reach out to me as soon as possible that would be fantastic.

Thank you kindly, Raymond.

2 Likes

Hi Raymond! Yes it is still available, please send your email and we can continue the discussion there.

Best wishes, Joseph

Hi there is the Humbolt profiler still available?

Hi! Yes it is still available, please reach out to us via email: production@advancebiotech.co.uk

hello at what price you sold the analyzer

They are pretty useless in my experience

2 Likes

Tcheck dollar for accuracy point is mighty hard to beat. Tcheck is the only acceptable result under GC in my experience. Orange Photonics is a close second, because of that price point.

Hey can you explain why you think its useless?

dm to you

Likely personal experience…

They are only as good as their training data. Folks who really need analytics are often outside that range…